In this article, we will share BSNL Junior Engineer, earlier known as TTA, Syllabus, Pattern and BSNL JE Books for preparation to crack the Exam.
In this article
BSNL TTA Junior Engineer Syllabus Pattern Books to Read
BSNL JE Exam Pattern
The BSNL JE Exam Pattern for the upcoming BSNL TTA JE Exam is given below:
- The BSNL JE Exam will be Objective Based Test containing MCQ type Questions.
- The BSNL JE Exam will be of 3 hours duration.
- There will also be a negative marking in the BSNL JE Exam 2016.
- The BSNL JE Exam (former BSNL TTA Exam) will have a total of 200 Questions comprising of a total of 200 Marks:
|1||Written Test||I||General Ability Test||20||20||3 Hours|
BSNL JE Syllabus ( former BSNL TTA Syllabus)
The syllabus for BSNL JE Exam will have the following subjects:
- General Ability.
- Basic Engineering.
BSNL JE Syllabus General Ability
- General English.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Arithmetic Ability.
BSNL JE Syllabus Basic Engineering
- Applied Mathematics.
- Applied Physics.
- Basic Electricity.
- Electronic Devices & Circuits.
- Digital Techniques.
BSNL JE Syllabus for Specialization
The BSNL TTA JE syllabus for Specialization will be the core Engineering Subjects that you studied in your Graduation. The questions asked in this section will be asked from the following topics:
- Network, Filters & Transmission Lines.
- Instruments & Measurements.
- Control Systems.
Friends this is it for BSNL JE Books and Syllabus/ Pattern. If you have any queries/questions. Feel free to ask them in the comments section below. And we will be glad to answer them for you.
Enough Said, Start Preparing Now:
BSNL JE Detailed Syllabus: