BSF SI JE Result 2017: Download BSF SI, JE Posts Result Out!!, View here Written Examination BSF Result for SI JE Posts at bsf.nic.in.
BSF SI JE Result 2017: Download BSF SI, JE Posts Result Out!!
BSF SI JE Result 2017 for SI and JE (Electrical) Posts: The following candidates who had appeared in the Written Examination for the post of SI (Works) & SI/JE (Electrical) in BSF Engg Set up- 2017-18 held on 24th September 2017 at BSF examination Centres at Guwahati, Kadamtala, Bangalore, Hazaribagh, Jodhpur, Jalandhar and 32 BN BSF Hissar. Candidate who has been Qualified for appearing in the 2nd Phase Examination that is Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET) which will be conduct on given centers on 4th and 6th December 2017.
BSF SI JE Result: Border Security Force (BSF) has released document verification, PET list for the posts of SI (Works) & SI/ JE (Electrical). Written Examination was held on 24-09-2017. Selected candidates have to attend for document verification & physical efficiency test from 04 to 06-12-2017. Appeared candidates for the selection process can check their result at below link….
BSF SI JE Result: Important Highlights
||Border Security Force (BSF)
|Name of the posts
||SI (Works) & SI/ JE (Electrical) Posts
|Written Examination was held on
|2nd Phase Exam Date
||4th and 6th December 2017
|BSF SI JE Result
How to Check your BSF SI JE Result – SI, JE (Electrical)
- Click on the link given above to check your BSF SI JE Result 2017
- Enter your 9 digit Roll No. & Date of Birth correctly.
- Click on the Search button.
- Your result will now be displayed to you.
- Alternatively, you can visit the BSF www.bsf.nic.in.
- Go to the results tab & click on the link that says ‘ Written Test Results for SI (Works) & SI/ JE (Electrical) Posts 2017’
- Now follow the steps 2-4 carefully!
BSF SI JE Result: Important Links
Other Important Results:
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
Details printed in BSF SI JE Result:
|The scorecard for BSF SI JE Result comprises of the subsequent things –
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration number of the candidate
- Date of the examination
- Category of the candidate
- State applied for by the candidate
- Maximum score for reasoning ability
- Maximum score for numerical ability
- Total score for both the sections
- Cut off reasoning ability score for provisional listing to mains examination
- Cut off numerical ability score for provisional listing to mains examination
- Aggregate cut off score
- Marks obtained by the candidate section wise
- Total marks obtained by the candidate