Summary: BSF Recruitment 622 Vacancies – Asst Sub Inspr & Head Constable Posts.bsf.nic.in.BSF Posts and Vacancies.BSF Eligibility Criteria.BSF Selection Process.BSF Pay Scale.BSF Application Fee.BSF How to Apply.BSF Important Dates.
BSF Recruitment 622 Vacancies – Asst Sub Inspr & Head Constable Posts.bsf.nic.in
Directorate General Border Security Force, Communication & IT Directorate, Border Security Force (BSF) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of ASI (RM) & HC (RO) vacancies in BSF Comn Setup. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16-06-2016 at 09:00 hrs to 15-07-2016 at 24:00 hrs.
BSF Posts and Vacancies:
Total No of Posts: 622 Posts
Name of the Post:
|1. Asst Sub Inspr (RM): 152 Posts|
|2. Head Constable (Radio Operator): 47O Posts|
BSF Eligibility Criteria:
BSF Age Limit:
- Candidates age should not be below 18 years or over 25 years for General, not be below 18 years or over 28 years as for OBC & not be below l8 years or over 30 years for SC & ST Category as on 15-07-2016 (closing date).
- Upper age relaxation for SC, ST & OBC serving BSF personnel,Central Government employees & Ex-Serviceman is applicable as per rules.
BSF Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should possess Matric with 3 year Diploma in Radio & TV Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Computer/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering/ Domestic Appliances from any institution recognized by the Central Government/ State Government for Asst Sub Inspr Posts.
- Matriculation/ equivalent & 2 year Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Radio & TV/ Electronics/ Intermediate/10+2/ equivalent with physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized Board or Institution for Head Constable Posts.
BSF Selection Process:
Candidates will be Selected Based on two Phases
1. First Phase:
i. Written Examination (OMR Based Screening Test)
ii. Descriptive Test
2. Second Phase:
1. Physical Standard Test
2. Physical Efficiency Test
3. Documentation & Final Medical Exam
BSF Pay Scale:
- BSF Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) (RM) – Rs. 5200-20200/-+ Grade Pay Rs. Rs. 2800/-
- BSF Head Constable – Rs. 5200-20200/-+ Grade Pay Rs. Rs. 2400/-
BSF Application Fee:
- Candidates has to pay Rs. 50/- for general & OBC by demand Draft in favour of Inspector General/ DIG/ Comdt payable at respective SBI/ post office.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ BSF serving personnel & female candidates.
BSF How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.bsf.nic.in from 16-06-2016 at 09:00 hrs to 15-07-2016 at 24: 00 hrs & send one print out of online application form along with original bank draft to recruitment centers by superscribing the envelope containing application in bold letters with “Application For The Post of ASI/RM or HC(RO)” within 15 days from last date of online application form.
BSF Important Dates:
- Starting Date (Online Application): 16-06-2016
- Last Date (Online Application): 15-07-2016
- Objective Test on: 25-09-2016
- Descriptive Written Test on: 18-12-2016
- PST, PET, Documentation and Final Medical on: 20-03-2017
- Click here to see Official Notification
- Click here to Official Website
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs