BSF Constable Recruitment 2019-20 – 1072 Constable Posts Available Apply now before 12th June 2019.
BSF Constable Recruitment 2019-20: 1072 Constable Posts Available
BSF Constable Recruitment 2019: Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General, Border Security Force (BSF) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 1072 Head Constable (Radio Operator) & Head Constable (Radio Mechanic) vacancies. Eligible candidates (male) can apply in prescribed application format on or before 12th June 2019.
BSF Constable Recruitment: Important Highlight
BSF Constable Recruitment: BSF Vacancy Details
|Total No of Posts: 1074
Name of the Posts: Constable (Tradesman)
|Head Constable (Radio Operator)
|Head Constable (Radio Mechanic)
BSF Constable Recruitment: Age Limit
|Candidates age limit should be in between 18 to 25 years as on Age Limit as on 01-08-2019. Age relaxation is admissible for candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC category and other special categories of personnel in accordance with the instructions issued by Central Govt. from time to time.
- For General Category: 18-25 Years
- For OBC Category: 18-28 Years
- For SC & ST Category: 18-30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
BSF Constable Recruitment: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent and ITI (Relevant Trades) or 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
BSF Constable Recruitment: Salary Details
|Pay Scale Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- per month (pre-Revised) Revised Pay matrix Level-1 of 7th CPC and other allowance as assemble to Central Govt. employees from time to time.
More Recruitments to Apply
BSF Constable Recruitment: Selection Process
|Candidates will be selected based on the following process:
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Documentation Trade Test
- Descriptive Test
- Final Medical Exam.
BSF Constable Recruitment: How to Apply
|Eligible Candidates can send their prescribed application format and printed out in fullscap size (single side) paper duly filled along with recent passport size photographs, examination fees & other required documents to concerned RAs/ HQrs on or before 12th June 2019.
BSF Constable Recruitment:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14-05-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-06-2019
- Date of OMR based screening test: 28-07-2019
- Date of PST, PET & Documentation: From 09-10-2019 onwards
- Date of Descriptive written test: 24-11-2019
- Date of Final Medical Exam: From 30-01-2020 onwards.
BSF Constable Recruitment: Important links
About Border Security Force:
The Border Security Force (BSF) is a Border Guarding Force of India. Established on December 1, 1965, it is a paramilitary force charged with guarding India’s land border during peace time and preventing transnational crime. It is a Union Government Agency under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs.It is one of many law enforcement agency of India.It currently stands as the world’s largest border guarding force.
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam