BRO Recruitment 2019: Board Roads Organisation (BRO) Jobs Notification, you have the opportunity to get the government jobs in the departments like Multi Skilled Worker Departments and others under the Central Government.
BRO Notification 2019 Out – Apply Now for Multi Skilled Worker Post at bro.gov.in
BRO Recruitment 2019: BRO Latest Recruitment 2019 announcement is here. The Board Roads Organisation has released a recruitment notification for the selection of 540 Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) vacancies. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can use this chance. Interested candidates can apply for this post through the Offline mode. Aspirants can get their dream job through this wonderful opportunity.
As per the BRO Vacancy 2019 Notification, 540 vacancies are allocated for Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) Posts. Aspirants must be satisfying some eligibility conditions to apply for this post. Applicants should have completed the prescribed educational qualification and age limit. Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to the given address on or before 26th November 2019.
The candidates will have to visit on the official website of Board Roads Organisation official website bro.gov.in.
BRO Recruitment 2019: Important Highlight
|Name of the Organization||Border Roads Organisation|
|Name of the Post||Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)|
|No of Vacancies||540 Vacancies|
|Starting Date to Apply||started|
|Closing Date To Apply||26th November 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
BRO Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Category||No of Vacancies|
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||UR||221|
Important Dates for BRO Recruitment
- Notification Published Date: 11-10-2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: Within 45 Days
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas: Within 60 days
Eligibility Criteria for BRO Recruitment
- (i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent;
- (ii) Possessing a certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training (or)
- Passed Class 2 course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations.
BRO Recruitment 2019: Age Limits
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 25 Years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- Physically Handicapped: 10 Years
- Jammu & Kashmir Migrant: 05 Years
BRO Recruitment: Pay Scale
• Rs.18,000/ Level-1
Selection Process For BRO Recruitment
• BRO recruitment process may be based on
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Practical Test
BRO Recruitment: Application Fee
- For GEN/ EWS/ Ex-servicemen : Rs. 50/-
- For Other Backward Class: Rs. 50/-
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe & PWD: Nil
Payment Mode: Pay Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, SBI E Challan Fee Mode.
How To Apply BRO Recruitment 2019
- An Applicant must go through the terms and conditions as prescribed in the Official Notification PDF.
- Candidate can check and verify the eligibility terms to apply for this post.
- After a clear glance, download the application form through the link given below.
- And then fill the application form with the required information.
- Paste your recent color passport size photograph in the application form.
- After that read the Declaration section completely.
- Duly sign the application form and put your left-hand thumb impression.
- Ensure the details are correct and accurate before covering it
- Finally, cover the application form and post it to the Respective Address given below.
Commandant GREF Centre,
Pune- 411 015.
BRO Recruitment 2019: Important links
|Fee Payment Link||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|