Bihar Police Admit Card 2020 – Forest Guard & Forester Exam Call Letter Download
BPSSC Admit Card 2020: Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) has released the Bihar Police Admit Card on 25th November 2020. The BPSSC Admit Card has been released for Forest Guard posts. BPSSC Call Letter is available for download on the BPSSC official website i.e, bpssc.bih.nic.in. We have provided you with the direct link to download the BPSSC Admit Card for Forest Guard on this page.
BPSSC has announced the date of BPSSC Prelims for Forest Guard posts. The exam is scheduled for 20th and 16th December 2020. A total of Various vacancies have been announced for Forest Guard. Bihar Police Admit Card for Prelims will be available 10 to 15 days before the examination date only. In this article, we will provide you with all the details regarding BPSSC Call Letter for Forest Guard.
Bihar Police Admit Card 2020 – Forester Posts: Bihar Police has released an admit card for the post of Forester (Advt No. 04/2020). The written exam will be held on 20-12-2020.
Bihar Police Admit Card 2020 – Forest Guard Posts: Bihar Police has released admit card for the post of Forest Guard (Advt No. 03/2020). Written exam will be held on 16-12-2020.
Bihar Police Admit Card 2019 -Detail Information
Before getting into the details of BPSSC Hall Ticket, let’s have an overview of the exam:
|Exam Conducting Body||Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC)|
|Name of Posts||Forester and Forest Guard|
|Date of BPSSC Preliminary Examination||20th and 16th December 2020|
|Release of BPSSC Admit Card||25th December 2020|
How To Download Bihar Police Admit Card?
The authorities will not allow any candidate to enter the examination center without the BPSSC Admit Card. So, candidates must download their BPSSC Hall Ticket soon after it is released. They shouldn’t wait until the last moment as there might be issues due to high traffic to the website.
Once released, candidates can download the BPSSC Admit Card for SI, Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail by Following the steps as under:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of BPSSC i.e., bpssc.bih.nic.in.
- 2nd Step: From the homepage, click on BPSSC 2020 Admit Card Link
- 3rd Step: A new page will open. Enter your Registration Number as well as Date of Birth.
- 4th Step: Click on the “Submit” button.
- 5th Step: Download and take a print out of the BPSSC Admit Card.
Details Mentioned On Bihar Police Admit Card 2020
Candidates must cross verify the details printed on the BPSSC Admit Card after they download it to check if all the information is correct. If not then they should directly connect with the officials of BPSSC to rectify it. Applicants should look out for these particulars in the hall ticket:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Category
- Exam Center Code
- Examination Name
- Exam Centre Address
- Time & Date of the Exam
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Parent’s Name
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Space for Candidate’s Signature
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Important Instructions
Documents To Be Carried Along With Bihar Police Admit Card 2020
Candidates must carry any one of the following valid and original photo ID proof to the examination center along with the BPSSC Admit Card:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Any ID Proof Issued by a Gazetted Officer
BPSSC Exam Pattern 2020
The examination will be conducted in pen and paper-based mode in two stages – Prelims and Mains. Candidates who qualify in both stages will have to appear for Physical Fitness Test. The selection of candidates will be done based on the marks secured in the Mains exam. However, applicants must qualify for each stage of examination in order to get considered for the final merit list.
BPSSC Prelims Exam Pattern
- The Prelims exam question paper will have a total of 100 MCQs from General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
- For each wrong answer, 0.2 marks will be deducted.
- The exam will have a duration of 2 hours.
BPSSC Main Exam Pattern
- The Mains exam will have two papers of Hindi and General Studies.
- The Mains exam Paper 1 will have a total of 100 multiple choice questions from Hindi. This paper is qualifying in nature and candidates have to secure a minimum of 30 marks.
- Paper 2 will have a total of 100 multiple questions from General Studies, Social Science, History, and Geography.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
- For each wrong answer, 0.2 marks to be deducted.
- Each paper will be for 2 hours.
Now you are provided with all the necessary information regarding BPSSC Admit Card 2019.