BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020 – Last Date Extended
BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020: The Bihar Public Service Commission has invited the BPSC MVI online form to recruit 90 posts. The BPSC MVI Recruitment online application form for the post will commence from 11th May 2020 and will be available till 26th May 2020 (Extended 10th June 2020). If you are interested in the BPSC MVI recruitment and want to get the details like eligibility details, category wise seats, selection process, important schedule, etc. you may read this page.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)has extended the last date of application for the Motor Vehicle Inspector.
View here Last Date Extension Notice
On the 30th of April, BPSC has released the Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment notification to recruit the 90 MVI for the department. Interested applicants who fulfill the Eligibility may apply for the BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment online from the official site. The MVI online application link will be available from 11th May 2020. But before that, you all need to read everything in detail about the Bihar MVI Exam. Candidates, below you will get detailed information about the Bihar PSC recruitment 2020.
BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020 – Details Information
|Exam Officials||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) Recruitment 2020|
|Total Posts||90 Vacancies|
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Online Form Schedule||11th to 26th May 2020 (Extended 10th June 2020)|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Bihar|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
BPSC MVI Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Application Begin : 11/05/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10/06/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 17/06/2020
- Complete Form Last Date : 24/06/2020
- Receipt Form Last Date : 30/06/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Bihar Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment – Vacancy Detail
Eligibility Criteria of the BPSC MVI Recruitment 2020
- Candidates must have passed 10th Class with Diploma in Automobile Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized University.
- Must hold a Valid Driving License.
Age Limits (As on 01.08.2019):
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 37 Years (Female 40 Years)
The upper age relaxation will be given by BPSC rules.
BPSC MVI 2020 Selection Process
The selection for BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector will be done on the basis of the following stages.
- Written Test: This will consist of three papers.
- Interview: This will be done in three stages.
The detailed exam pattern of BPSC MVI is explained in the next section.
BPSC MVI Exam Pattern
The written test will comprise of three papers. Each paper will be of 100 marks of 2 hours. The total marks in the paper will be 300 marks. All the questions will be Objective and Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s).
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration||Type of Question|
|Paper I: General Knowledge||100||2 Hrs||Objective & MCQ|
|Paper II: Automobile OR Mechanical Engineering||100||2 Hrs||Objective & MCQ|
|Paper III: Motor Vehicle Manual and Acts||100||2 Hrs||Objective & MCQ|
Points to Note For BPSC MVI Exam 2020:
- There will be a choice for the candidates to answer questions between Automobile and Mechanical Engineering.
- The shortlisted candidates from the written test will be called to appear for an interview.
BPSC MVI Interview
- The interview for BPSC MVI will be done in three parts.
- The total marks for the Interview will be of 150 marks.
Application Fee for BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy 2020
- General/BC/EWS Applicants: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST & Female of Bihar Applicants: Rs. 200/-
How to Apply for BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy 2020?
Interested candidates can fill the BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector online form 2020 from the given below link. Moreover, you can check the Vacancy Application form steps as given below:
- First of all, the candidate should visit the website @ www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Next, look at the notice on the main page that will appear as BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020.
- After reading the BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Notification carefully, click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill all the details and upload Signature and Photo images after filling the application form.
- Finally, Pay the Application form fee (as applicable) for the Vacancy.
- Take a print of the filled BPSC Online Application Form.
BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Online Form 2020: Important Links
- Apply Online: Click Here (Link Available on 11th May 2020)
- Download Motor Vehicle Inspector Official Notification: Download Here
- Visit Official Website: Visit Here
Meanwhile, you can also have a look at the following BPSC Recruitment 2020.
|BPSC Recruitment 2020|
|BPSC Assistant Engineer||BPSC 65th Mains Notification||BPSC UDHD City Manager|
More Recruitments to Apply
|HDFC Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|UP Postal Circle Admit Card||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|BCECEB Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|RCB Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|NIELIT Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|OSCB Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|