BPSC Engineer Recruitment 2019 – 1284 Asst Engineer Posts Available Apply now at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. View here complete detail about BPSC Recruitment.
BPSC Engineer Recruitment 2019: 1284 Asst Engineer Posts Available
BPSC Engineer Recruitment: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), Patna has announced notification for the recruitment of 1284 Assistant Engineer (Civil) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply on or before 28-02-2019.
Latest Bihar PSC AE Recruitment 2019 @ bpsc bih nic for 1284 Assistant Engineer Jobs. Bihar Public Service Commission has issued the Notification for the BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 for the vacant posts. Bihar PSC is looking to recruit the new eligible and qualified candidates for the 1284 vacancies. The Organization will recruit the aspirants for the Assistant Engineer posts in Civil departments. Eligible individuals can enroll for the latest BPSC AE Recruitment 2019 through online mode only. Applicants are advised to have a quick visit to the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in to get the Application form of Bihar PSC AE Recruitment 2019.
BPSC AE Recruitment 2019
Graduation completed candidates can fill the BPSC AE Online Application Form before the last date 28th February 2019 The online registration process for the BPSC online application will avialable @ bpsc.bih.nic.in. Applicants are advised to have a look at the BPSC AE notification 2019 for the eligibility details.
#1. BPSC Engineer Recruitment: Important Highlight
|Bihar Public Service Commission Asst Engineer Notification
||Bihar Public Service Commission
|Name of the Posts
|Total No. of Posts
|Last Date for Online Registration
|BPSC Engineer Recruitment Starting Date
||28th February 2019
#2. BPSC Engineer Recruitment: BPSC Vacancy Details
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)
#3. BPSC Engineer Recruitment: Age Limit
|Candidates age should be between 21 to 37 years for Unreserved (Male), 40 years for Unreserved (Female) & BC & EBC (Male & Female), 42 years for SC/ ST candidates (Male & Female). Refer the notification for complete details.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age for General (Men): 37 Years
- Maximum Age for General (Women), BC & OBC (Men & Women): 40 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates (Men & Women): 42 Years
#4. BPSC Engineer Recruitment: Educational Qualification
|Candidates should possess Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized university by India for Asst Engineer (Civil).
#5. BPSC Engineer Recruitment: Salary Details
|Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800 with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-.
More Recruitments to Apply
#6. BPSC Engineer Recruitment: Selection Process
|Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
- Prelims Examination.
- Mains Examination.
#7. BPSC Engineer Recruitment: Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
- There are 2 stages of the exam:
- Written Exam
- The Written Exam will be for 900 marks and interview round will be of 100 marks.
- The written exam will be divided 4 section, which is mandatory, and will have 2 elective sections. Mechanical and civil students will have to do their respective section.
- The written exam will be an objective as well as subjective test.
- The pattern of the Written Exam is:
In General Engineering and Elective section, 50% of the paper will be objective type and 50% will be descriptive based. 2 Hours will be given for descriptive type question and 1 hour for objective type ones.
#8. BPSC Engineer Recruitment: Application Fee
|Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST & PH candidates and Rs. 750/- for all other categories candidates of Bihar State through challan at any branch of State bank of India Ac/ No. 31650243410.
- For General: Rs. 750/-
- For General/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ Women Candidates of Bihar State: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Off Line Mode
#9. BPSC Engineer Recruitment: How to Apply
|Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format with self attested copies of certificates & mark sheets like Matric (for birth proof), B.Tech/ B.E, 04 years Diploma, Training, SC/ ST/ PH certificates, Bank copy (BPSC’S) & necessary documents to Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), Patna on or before 06-12-2017 till 05:00 PM.
#10. BPSC Engineer Recruitment: Important Dates
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 07-02-2019
- Last Date for Online Registration: 14-02-2019
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 18-02-2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 22-02-2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19-02-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-02-2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application: 08-03-2019 by 05:00 Hrs
#11. BPSC Engineer Recruitment: Important links
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam