BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 373 Auditor Vacancies
BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of the Auditor @bpsc.bih.nic.in. The Application form submission starts on 21st October 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the recruitment on the prescribed format as given below. Check the details, Application Form, and other important details.
BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020 – Overview
Check all the important updates which are to be kept in mind by the interested aspirants who wish to apply for BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020
|BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Bihar Police Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Advt. number||67/ 2020.|
|Starting date||21st October 2020|
|Closing Date||18th November 2020|
BPSC Auditor Recruitment: Important Dates
|Online Application Start||21st October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||18th November 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||18th November 2020|
|Form Receipt Last Date||18th November 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
BPSC Auditor Vacancy Details
Candidates can check all the vacancies details in the table below:
|Auditor (Bihar Panchayat Audit Service)||150||45||11||67||37||59||04||373|
BPSC Auditor Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce/ Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics. OR
- MBA/ CA/ ICWA Degree
- Minimum: 22 Yrs.
- Maximum for UR Male: 37 Years
- Maximum for OBC/ UR Female: 40 Years
- Maximum for SC/ ST: 42 Years
Online Application Fee For BPSC Auditor
The Application Fee for BPSC Auditor category-wise is tabulated below:
|S. No.||Category||Charges||Fee Amount|
|1.||Gen/ OBC/ EWS/||Application Fee||₹ 600/-|
|2.||SC/ ST/ Female||Application Fee||₹ 150/-|
How to Apply for BPSC Auditor Recruitment?
Follow the given steps for BPSC Auditor Recruitment
- Click the below link to Apply Online for Bihar BPSC Auditor Recruitment.
- Register by creating a Username and Password.
- Go to the Login Page.
- Complete the application form by filling all the details.
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates.
- Make payment and Submit.
- After completely submitting the online applications, the candidates can take a printout of the application.
- Save the Application form for future reference.
BPSC Auditor Online Application Link
Click on the link given below for online application of BPSC Auditor recruitment:
Note: The Online application is going to live on 21st October 2020.
BPSC Auditor Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the BPSC Auditor Application Form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
Stay updated with the website to check the latest notifications of BPSC Auditor Recruitment.
BPSC Auditor Recruitment Faq’s
Q 1. How many vacancies are there for BPSC Auditor?
Ans. There are 373 vacancies for BPSC Auditor.
Q 2. What is the last date for BPSC Auditor Recruitment?
Ans. The last date for the online application of the BPSC Auditor is 18th November 2020.
Q 3. What is the age limit for BPSC Auditor Recruitment?
Ans. The aspirant must be between 21 and 37 years of age.
Q 4. What is the application fee of BPSC Auditor Recruitment?
Ans. The application fee for BPSC Assistant Professor recruitment is Rs. 600 for Gen/ EWS/ OBC/ EBC and Rs. 150 for other categories.