BPSC 65th Mains 2020 Online Application Last Date Extended at bpsc.bih.nic.in. Check Detailed Information Here.
BPSC 65th Mains Notification Out for 434 Vacancies, Last Date Extended
BPSC 65th Mains 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission has extended the online application registration last date till 24th June 2020 at bpsc.bih.nic.in. Candidates who have not applied yet for BPSC 65th Mains 2020 Exam can apply at bpsc.bih.nic.in. The application fee for BPSC 65th CCE 2020 will be remitted till 10th June 2020. Earlier, the last date of BPSC 65th Mains 2020 Online Applications was 28th May 2020.
The commission had announced BPSC 65th PT Result 2020 on 6th March 2020 which was held on 15th October 2019. According to the result, a total of 6522 candidates have successfully qualified for BPSC 65th Mains 2020. The mains exam is scheduled to be held in the month of June 2020 and the result for the same will be announced in the month of October as per the calendar. Candidates can check the details of BPSC 65th mains 2020 online application below.
BPSC 65th Mains 2020 – Exam Overview
|Notification||BPSC 65th Mains 2020 Notification Out for 434 Vacancies, Online Application Window begins from 4 May @bpsc.bih.nic.in|
|Notification Date||Apr 23, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||May 18, 2020|
BPSC 65th Mains 2020
|Events||65th CCE (Preliminary)||65th CCE (Mains)|
|Commencement of online Registration||10 Jul –
||04 May 2020|
|Last date to submit application fee||
09 Aug 2019
|18 May 2020|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||
13 Aug 2019
Re Advertisement for Multiple Disabilities Candidates:
- Commencement of submission of online application for BPSC 65th Mains 2020 Exam: 4th May 2020
- Last date for submission of online application for BPSC 65th Mains 2020: 24th June 2020
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the online application: 30th June 2020
- Last date for submission of online application fee: 10th June 2020
Vacancy Details for BPSC 65th Mains
|65 CCE (Mains) Exam 2019||434|
- Minimum Age Limit: 20, 21 & 22 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for UR Male: 37 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for UR Female, BC & EBC: 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC & ST: 42 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For More Details refer notification.
- Candidates should have Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
Application Fee of BPSC 65th CCE 2020
For completing the application form the candidates need to pay a certain amount as per their category. The candidates can check the application fee as follows:
|General Candidates||Rs. 750|
|SC/ST (Bihar State)||₹ 200|
|Female Candidates (Reserved/UR) of Bihar State||₹ 200|
|PwD (40% or more)||₹ 200|
Mode of payment-
The candidates can use the Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Details for submitting the application fee.
How to Apply BPSC 65th Mains 2020?
The candidates should note that they have to take a printed copy/hard copy of the duly filled application form from the “Download filled application section” after completing the online application process. There is no offline mode for submitting the application form. The only mode for submitting the application form is online. Candidates can follow the below-given steps to fill the online application form.
- Visit the official website of BPSC.
- Click on the “Online Registration” option.
- Fill all the required details as per the available options.
- Cross check all the information filled before final submission.
- It is compulsory to keep the email id & mobile number active at the time of filling application form.
- Click on the “Submit Registration Form”.
BPSC 65th Mains 2020 – Important Link
|Apply Online (Mains)||Available on 04-05-2020|
|Mains Notification||Click Here|
|Prelims Addl Result for Multiple Disabled Candidates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Instructions To Fill BPSC 65th CCE Application Form 2020
- Candidates can fill the application form after the successful completion of the payment of application fees.
- After filling the application form, the candidate needs to download two sets of application forms.
- Candidates need to ensure that “Registration Number”, “Bar Code” & “Submitted Application Number” should be mentioned on each page, after downloading the application form from the “Download filled application form” section after submission of the duly filled application form.
- Candidates have to send the documents along with the BPSC 65 application form 2020.
More Recruitments to Apply
|HDFC Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|UP Postal Circle Admit Card||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|BCECEB Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|RCB Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|NIELIT Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|OSCB Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|