Summary: BPCL Recruitment 196 Vacancies- Operator Posts.bharatpetroleum.com.BPCL Posts and Vacancies.BPCL Eligibility Criteria.BPCL Selection Process.BPCL Pay Scale.BPCL How to Apply.BPCL Important Dates.
In this article
BPCL Recruitment 196 Vacancies- Operator Posts.bharatpetroleum.com
A Government of India Enterprise, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 196 Operator (Field) vacancies in marketing SBUs of BPCL across India. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20-05-2016 at 12:00 PM to 06-06-2016.
BPCL Posts and Vacancies:
Total No of Posts: 196
Name of the Posts: Operator (Field)
i. OBC (NCL): 73 Posts
ii. SC: 15 Posts
iii. ST: 09 Posts
iv. UR: 99 Posts
BPCL Eligibility Criteria:
BPCL Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 23 years.
- Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates & Others is applicable as per Govt guidelines.
BPCL Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should possess SSC/ SSLC/ 10th Std pass/ HSC/ 12th pass with ITI/ NTC from NCVT with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks.
BPCL Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on
- Merit Marks.
- Written Test.
- Skill Assessment Test & Physical Fitness Test.
BPCL Pay Scale:
- Selected Candidates of BSPL Recruitment 2016 will get a Pay Scale of Rs.9,250/- to Rs.20,000/-.
BPCL How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.bharatpetroleum.com on between 20-05-2016 to 06-06-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.bharatpetroleum.com.
2. Click on link named BPCL Operator (Field) Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
BPCL Important Dates:
- Starting date for filling online application: 20/05/2016.
- Last date for submission of online application: 06/06/2016.