Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019: Bombay High Court has invited applications for recruitment to the post of System Officer & Senior System Officer. Interested candidates apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 21 October 2019.
Bombay High Court Notification 2019 Out – Apply Now for System Officer Post
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Application Form: The High Court of Bombay has recently released a notification for the recruitment of the following posts such as System Officer and Senior System Officer Posts. Totally 165 vacancies are allotted in this Mumbai High court recruitment 2019. It invites online applications from qualified candidates. Applicants can apply via online mode from the date 05.10.2019 to 21.10.2019. Bombay High court recruitment 2019 apply online link will be available on the official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
Aspirants should have completed the following educational qualification such as B.E./B.Tech or equivalent qualification/ MCA/ Network Certifications/ MCSE/ RHEL/ RHCE from the recognized university. The maximum age limit should be 40 years for this recruitment. The selection will be based on educational qualifications, experience and/ or interview. The chosen candidates will be posted under a contract basis at Bombay High Court, Maharashtra.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019: Important Highlight
|Organization Name||High Court of Bombay|
|Job Type||Court jobs|
|Job Name||System Officer & Senior System Officer|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||165|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||05.10.2019|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||21.10.2019|
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details
|Senior System Officer||38|
Bombay High Court 2019 Exam
The online application link is made available on the official website of the Bombay High Court, i.e., https://bhc.gov.in/bhcsysadmin/ on 05th October 2019. The last date to submission of an application for is 21st October 2019. So, eligible candidates can follow these simple guidelines provided below while filling the application form.
Important Date for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-10-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-10-2019
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Senior System Officer:
- Aspirants must hold a Degree of B.E./ B.Tech. In CSE / Engineering or IT or EEE or equivalent qualification from recognized University with five-year experience. (OR)
- Must hold a Degree certificate of B.E./B.Tech. In ComputerScience/Engineering or Electronic Engineering or MBA or equivalent qualification from a recognized university with a five-year experience. AND
- Must possess Network Certifications (OR)
- Must maintain additional certifications like MCSE/ RHCE or equivalent qualification and RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux).
- Contenders should have a Degree of B.E./ B.Tech from a recognized university with one year experience or
- Must have a Degree of B.E./B.Tech. In ComputerScience/Engineering or Electronic Engineering or MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized university with one year experience. AND
- Must possess Network Certifications OR
- Must maintain additional certifications like MCSE/ RHCE or equivalent qualification and RHEL/
Age Limit for Bombay High Court Jobs 2019
Maximum age limit: 40 years. Upper age relaxation applies to the reserved contenders as per the norms of the organization.
Bombay High Court Recruitment: Pay Scale
- Senior System Officer Posts: Rs. 46,000/- per month
- System Officer Posts: Rs. 40,000/- per month
Bombay High Court Recruitment: Selection Process
- The selection process of the candidates will be based on the educational qualification, experience, and performance in the Interview.
- At the time of the interview, eligible candidates have to submit two passport size photos and the original documents along with attested photocopies as mentioned in the online application and proof regarding the conversion of grades into a percentage, if applicable for verification.
How to Apply Bombay High Court Recruitment 2109
- Visit the official portal, i.e., https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- On the home page, hit on the “Recruitment” tab.
- A new window will open & click on “Advertisement for Recruitment of Technical Manpower purely on Contract basis for the post of Senior System Officer and System Officer” link.
- Read out the details provided in the official Bombay High Court SO SSO Recruitment 2019 Notification details carefully.
- Before filling the form, check the eligibility criteria conditions.
- Enter all the particulars in the application form.
- Pay the fee through online mode only.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Re-check all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Then, hit on the “Submit” button.
- Take the printout of the Bombay High Court System Officer Recruitment 2019 application form.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form safe for future use.
Bombay High Court Recruitment: Important links
|Apply Online||Available in 05-10-2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|