BOM PO Exam : Strategies to Score More than 75% Marks.
In this article
BOM PO Exam 2016
BOM PO Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration (Total)|
|General Awareness||50||50||2 Hours|
Just follow these Strategies To Score More and I assure you that no one can stop you from securing more.
1. Defeat Yourself
- Create two instances of yourself, First is your present and the second one is your past.
- Now play a game between your Present Score and your Past Score.
- Keep only one thing in your mind that you have to defeat your past at any cost.
- More than anything else, Your target should always be to simply do better than you have done before.
2. Don’t Purchase a Pile of Books:
- Yes, we have seen a large number of aspirants that run behind a big chunk of heavyweight books.
- They purchase so many books, but never get time to open them.
- Remember one thing, taking more books will make you confused.
- Instead purchase Previous Year Papers and solve them.
- Take only 1-2 books per subject.
3. Be Careful With your Weak Points
- What are your weak points and how to make them strong? you should always have to keep this question in your mind while preparing for any exam.
- Analyse your Mock Tests and take a deep look into your performance.
- Find your mistakes, and make a list of them for each and every subject.
- Go on a mission to scratch them to their depths and ask yourself that you will never repeat these mistakes in the Main exams too.
4. Manage your Time
- Time Management is crucial both during the Preparation Days and Exam Day.
- During Preparation Days, divide equal time of study with your main subjects. But do not forget to study topics like Current Affairs as they can prove to be real marks boosters.
- Study at least 7-8 hours a day.
- If you are working professional, Study 2-4 hours on weekdays and make it 10 to 12 hours on holidays like Sunday.
- This feels like crazy, studying with such a madness, but the 75+ achievers did that and made it possible.
5. Don’t Underestimate ENGLISH
- Reasoning, Maths (Quants/ DI), General/ Banking Awareness blah blah, Dude do you remember, you have one more subject called English?
- Not everyone but a huge number of aspirants, do not take English Section seriously and at the time of result, English becomes responsible for their name not coming in the List of Selected Candidates.