BOM : Bank of Maharashtra Preparation Strategy.
In this article
BOM : Preparation Tips & Strategy
BOM : Bank of Maharashtra is one of the oldest banks in India and it was established in the 16th September 1935. It is located in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Now Bank is going to hire 1315 officer for the various posts. This is the great opportunity for the candidates who are searching for the government Jobs in the bank.
BOM Vacancy Details
Bank of Maharashtra Clerical vacancy 2016 Details
|Posts Name||No. of Vacancies||PWD||Ex-Serviceman|
Bank of Maharashtra PO vacancy 2016 Details
|Posts Name||Grade/Scale||No. of Vacancies||PWD|
Section Wise Topics to Focus
English topics to focus:-
Fill in the Blanks, Comprehension Passage, phrases and idioms, Spotting Error Questions, Preposition, and Sentence Improvement etc.
Reasoning topics to focus:-
- Making series / analogy,
- Number Series questions
- Coding and de-coding
- Problem Solving
- Passage and conclusions type questions
- Comprehension Reasoning etc.
Quantitative Aptitude topics to focus:-
Data Interpretation , Sequence & Series , Number System , Quadratic Equations , Sequence & Series , Ratio , Proportion Percentage & Averages , Simplification etc.
GK topics to focus:-
Current Affairs of last 6 months , Indian Economy Questions , Marketing , Awards & Honors Sports , Finance , Agriculture , History of Banking , Banking Terms , RBI Functions , Fiscal Monetary Policies etc.
- Proper planning (how to go about the exam?) is required to clear this examination.
- Update yourself with various happening around you. The paper might trick you with very latest questions.
- The candidates must focus on the section wise study as there would be a sectional cutoff to clear. Hence they cannot leave any section.
- General knowledge section must be the most prized section if you are preparing for the Bank of Maharashtra Exam. This includes having sufficient information in the science and technology, sports, politics, geography etc.
- There must be a proper time table and that time table must be followed judiciously in order to garner maximum profit from it.
- Time management will also be a key factor. The time allotted in the examination is very low as compared to the number of questions asked in the examination. Hence the candidates must be lightning fast in calculation.
- Use lots and lots of mock test to sharpen your knowledge. Practice from sample paper, use previous year question papers for that purpose.
- Revision must be done after every day’s study. If you don’t revise what you have studied in the day, you will ultimately forget and that no one wants during the examination.
- Take good care of health as it is required for any candidates to be mentally and physically fit to go about any sort of preparation. Hence take proper diet and must do medication to keep you healthy.
- FIND HERE SECTION WISE PREPARATION STRATEGY FOR IBPS PO EXAM
- FIND HERE SECTION WISE PREPARATION STRATEGY FOR IBPS RRB EXAM
- FIND HERE PAPER WISE PREPARATION STRATEGY FOR IAS EXAM