BOB Manipal PO Exam 2016: Interview & GD Call Letters Issued.
BOB Manipal PO Exam 2016
Bank of Baroda will conduct Group Discussions and Interview rounds in the month of November in order to recruit probationary Officers. The candidates who had qualified in the written examination are eligible for the interview & GD.
Steps to download BOB PO Interview Call Letter 2016
1. Log on to the official website i.e.www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
2. The homepage will be displayed.
3. Click on BOB PO Interview Call Letter 2016.
4. Enter your registration number & date of birth in the provided fields.
5. Click on submit button.
6. The call letter will appear on the screen.
7. Download/ Take a printout and carry to the exam
- Commencement of Call Letter: 26th October 2016
- Closure of Call Letter: 12th November 2016
About Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara in Gujarat, India.It is the second largest bank in India, next to State Bank Of India.
- All the documents that are required should be arranged methodically in order to avoid any last minute troubles.
- Prepare a list of expected questions that will probably be asked in the interview. This will help you in boosting your confidence.
- Prepare proper answers in advance and remain assertive while practicing them just the way you will in the actual interview.
- Improve your overall knowledge of the Indian banking sector and Indian economy.
- Take Mock interviews either with aspirants who have previously qualified the exam or seniors. Alternatively, you can also enroll yourself in Mock Interview sessions hosted by many coaching institutes.
- Most importantly, get rid of all pre-interview jitters and nervousness, if any. A candidate should never look nervous. Always be your best.