Bihar STET Result 2020 Released Soon: Date, Cut Off, Merit List, Check Here
Bihar STET Result 2020: The Board of School Examination (BSEB) releases the result of Bihar STET 2019-20 at bsebstet2019.in. The result is published in PDF format only. It is a merit list of all the applicants who qualified the exam and are considered for recruitment on the vacancies of teacher. All the qualified applicants are given a certificate of teaching eligibility which is valid for 7 years from the date of result. The result of the Physical Instructor exam is valid for 6 years. The applicants must clear the cut-off to be considered for the merit list. Want to know more about Bihar STET Result 2020? Read the article below.
Bihar STET Result 2020 – Important Date
The applicants who qualify the cut-off will be selected on the basis of their marks in the exam. The merit list will be prepared for marks in decreasing order. The total 25270 vacancies announced for the secondary school teacher and 12065 vacancies for the senior secondary teacher. Below are the important dates related to Bihar STET Result 2020:
|Bihar STET Admit Card Events||Bihar STET Admit Card Dates|
|Bihar STET Re-exam Admit Card||03-September-2020|
|Bihar STET Re-exam||09-Sep-2020, 10-Sep-2020, 11-Sep-2020, 14-Sep-2020, 15-Sep-2020, 16-Sep-2020, 17-Sep-2020, 18-Sep-2020, 21-Sep-2020|
|Bihar STET Re-exam Result||To be updated|
How to check Bihar STET Result 2020
The result for Bihar STET 2020 will be available on the official website of Board of School Education Bihar. Below are the steps you can refer to for checking the result of Bihar STET exam:
- 1st Step: Go to the official website of Bihar school education board as per the link given Here.
- 2nd Step: On the home page, click on the drop-down menu of Result.
- 3rd Step: Click on the “teacher’s result” button in the drop-down menu.
- 4th Step: Now, on the new screen. Click on the PDF link available on the page for your corresponding examination.
- 5th Step: The PDF file with the merit list of all the selected candidates will open. Now, press “ctrl+F” and write down your roll no.
- 6th Step: Press enter. Your name will be highlighted if you have qualified for the exam.
Check Result Here: The candidates can check the Bihar STET Result 2020 as per the schedule from biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
Bihar STET Cutoff Marks
Candidates need to score above the cutoff marks in Bihar STET exam to qualify. BESB has already mentioned the Bihar STET cutoff percentages for different categories. Find Bihar STET cutoffs below:
|Category||Bihar STET Cutoff Marks|
|Scheduled Class/ Scheduled Tribe/Extremely Backward Class/Backward Class/Physically Handicapped||45%|
Bihar STET Tie-breaking Formula
BSEB will follow certain rules if there is a tie between two candidates, find them below:
- Age will be considered as a factor if there is a tie, the older candidate will get first preference in the merit list
- If two candidates are of the same age, marks obtained in graduation/post-graduation will be taken into consideration
- If two of these parameters are not applicable, the first letter of the name will be considered in alphabetical order
Bihar STET Result Compilation 2020
The result of the Bihar TET depends on various factors such as marks scored by a candidate, no. of vacancies cut-off marks and highest marks scored by a candidate. Below is the result compilation method used by the authorities to prepare the merit list:
- The total marks of each candidate is calculated.
- Every right answer is given 1 mark each
- There is no negative marking
- The list is made for candidates who have cleared the cut-off in decreasing order of marks scored.
- The candidates are selected on the basis of vacancies in decreasing order of marks.
Bihar STET 2020 Result Tie Breaking
There are instances when two or more candidates score the same marks. In such cases, the board needs to have a tie-breaking criteria. The tie breaking criteria for preparation of merit list has been specified as follows:
- Firstly, the date of birth of the candidates with same score is considered for tie-breaking. The candidate who is older in age is given preference.
- If the age of the candidates is same, then the marks scored in graduation/post-graduation is considered.
- The last criteria, if the marks scored in graduation/post-graduation are same, then the names of the candidates are considered in alphabetical order.
Bihar STET Certificate
The candidates who qualify the exam and are selected for recruitment on the vacancies are issued a certificate of eligibility for teaching the students of secondary or senior secondary. The certificate is issued by the Board of School Education Bihar (BSEB). The candidate who wish to be considered for merit list of the exam of STET must score more than the cut-off marks.
This certificate of eligibility is valid for 7 years from the date of announcement of result. However, the certificate for Physical and Health instructor eligibility test will be valid for 6 years only starting from the date of announcement of result. The candidates whose names are written in the merit list are considered for final recruitment.
Bihar STET 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How many posts are there for the recruitment through Bihar STET 2020 exam?
Ans : There are 3 posts which are Secondary School Teacher, Senior Secondary School Teacher and Physical And Health Instructor for the recruitment through Bihar STET 2020 exam.
Q2: What is the validity of the certificate that I got after qualifying the Bihar STET exam?
Ans : The certificate of eligibility is valid for 7 years from the date of announcement of result. However, the certificate for Physical and Health instructor eligibility test will be valid for 6 years only starting from the date of announcement of result.
Q3: What is the criteria of Tie-Breaking for the result of Bihar STET 2020?
Ans : The tie will be resolved first through the date of birth of the candidate, then the marks scored in graduation/post-graduation is considered and finally the names of the candidates in alphabetical order will be considered.
Q4: How many vacancies are there in the Bihar STET 2020 exam?
Ans : There are a total of 25,270 vacancies for secondary school education and 12056 for senior secondary school education.