Bihar STET Admit Card 2019 (Out), Check Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test Date
Bihar STET Admit Card 2019 Released @ bsebstet2019.in | Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test Date: Have you applied for the BSEB STET Exam 2019? Then you have to know the details of Bihar STET Hall Ticket 2019, Bihar STET Exam Date 2019. The Bihar School Examination Board released the Bihar STET Admit Card 2019 on 6th December 2019. Also, the BSEB officials going to conduct the Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 & Physical Education & Health Instructor Ability Test 2019 on 16th December 2019. More importantly, we have attached the Bihar Board STET Admit Card 2019 download link at the bottom of this page.
To easily download the Bihar Board STET Admit Card 2019 just have a click on the BSEB STET Admit Card 2019 link at the end of this page which directs you to the official website. So that you can directly download the Bihar School Examination Board STET Admit Card 2019.
Bihar STET Admit Card 2019
|Bihar STET Admit Card 2019 | Check Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test Date|
|Organization Name||Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)|
|Test Name||Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) 2019 & Physical Education & Health Instructor Ability Test 2019|
|Number Of Vacancies||37335 Vacancies|
|Admit Card Release Date||6th December 2019|
|Exam Date||16th December 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
How To Download Bihar Board STET Admit Card 2019
- Initially move to the official website of the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) @ bsebstet2019.in.
- The home page of the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) opens on the screen.
- Click on the Login button (Already Registered) button.
- A new page with login details of the aspirant opens on the screen.
- Enter the application number, date of birth of the candidate and click on the login button.
- Search for the link related to download the Bihar School Examination Board STET Admit Card 2019.
- Tap on that link.
- Download the Bihar STET Hall Ticket 2019.
- Take the hard copy for the exam.
To Download Bihar STET Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Available Now)
Information On Bihar STET Hall Ticket 2019
Aspirants have to check the below details after downloading the Bihar STET Hall Ticket 2019.
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number
- Name of the Applicant’s Father
- Duration of the Online Test
- Date & Time of the Test
- Category of the Contender
- Examination Centre Code
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Name of the Examination
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Conducting Authority
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Signature of the Board Councillor
Documents Need For Bihar Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test 2019
Carry any one of the below mentioned original id proofs for the Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) 2019 & Physical Education & Health Instructor Ability Test, 2019.
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Any another id assigned by the state or central govt
- Any ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Exam Pattern of Bihar STET 2019
You can check the exam pattern for the Bihar STET 2019 exam from below:
I. Secondary and senior secondary teaching Eligibility Test (Paper-1):
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (120 minutes)
No. of Questions: 150 questions
Type of Questions: MCQ type only
Marking Scheme: 1 marks for every right answer. No negative marking for wrong answers or unattended questions.
|Sections||No. of Ques.||No. of Marks|
|Teaching aptitude and other eligibility
GK and other eligibility
(for computer science)
II. Physical and Health instructor eligibility test:
Duration: 120 minutes
No. of Question:100 questions
Type of Questions: Objective type.
Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each right answer and no negative marks for wrong or unattended questions.
|Sections||No. of Ques.||No. of Marks|
Applicants must refer to the instructions given below and abide by the same in the exam centre.
- Candidates must carry photo ID with the admit card to the exam centre.
- Any electronic items such as watch, calculator is not allowed in the exam hall.
- Candidates must not bring communication devices into the exam hall.
- Do not carry any eatables to the exam centre.
- Purse, wallets and bags are prohibited in the exam centre.
- Candidates must not use whitener over the OMR sheet. The OMR sheets with the whitener on it are rejected by the officials.
- Paper, reference table, notes or any other study material should not be brought to the exa centre.
- Any candidate who is found using unfair means will be debarred from the exam.
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
Bihar STET Result 2019: Date, Cut Off, Merit List, Check Here at bsebstet2019.in
Bihar STET Result 2019: The Board of School Examination (BSEB) releases the result of Bihar STET 2019 at bsebstet2019.in. The result is published in PDF format only. It is a merit list of all the applicants who qualified the exam and are considered for recruitment on the vacancies of teacher. All the qualified applicants are given a certificate of teaching eligibility which is valid for 7 years from the date of result. The result of the Physical Instructor exam is valid for 6 years. The applicants must clear the cut-off to be considered for the merit list.
Bihar TET Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Bihar Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Bihar Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test (BSTET) 2019, Physical Education/ Health Instructor vacancies. Those Applicants who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the notification & Apply Online.