Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 9900 Constable Posts, See Complete detail like Eligibility criteria, Selection process etc at www.csbc.bih.nic.in.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2017: 9900 Vacancies Available
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC), Patna (Bihar) has announced notification for the recruitment of 9900 Constable (Male & Female) vacancies. The State Government Recruitment of Bihar is recruiting Police Constables.
The candidates who are interested and eligible can submit their Bihar Police Constable Application online on the official website. The commencement of application process is from July 31, 2017 and the last date of submission of the application form is August 30, 2017. In this article, aspirants will able to read about Bihar Police Recruitment Highlights, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Processing Fee, How to Apply salary etc.
Bihar Police Recruitment: Important Highlight
|Name of the Board
||Bihar Police Department
|Name of the Posts
|No. of Vacancies
||31st July 2017 to 30th August 2017
||Minimum: 18 years. & Maximum: 25 years
||Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
Bihar Police Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Total No. of Posts
|Name of the Post
||Constable (Male & Female)
Bihar Police Recruitment: Official Notification
Bihar Police Recruitment: Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online
||31st July 2017
|Last Date to Apply Online
||30th August 2017
|Last Date for Error Corrections in Online Application
||31st August 2017
Bihar Police Recruitment: Age Limit
|Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 25 years for General (Unreserved) Male & Female, 27 years for BC/ EBC Male, 28 years for BC/ EBC Female, 30 years for SC/ ST Male & Female candidates as on 01-06-2017. 05 years of age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Bihar Police Recruitment: Educational Qualification
|The candidates should be completed Intermediate from a recognized Board/ University.
Bihar Police Recruitment: Physical Standards
A. For Male Candidates :
||167.5 cm (165 cm only for ST candidates)
||Candidates weight will be according to Height, minimum weight will be 50 kg
||81 to 85 cm (75 cm only for ST and Hill Areas candidates) with 05 cm Expansion.
B. For Female Candidates :
||157 cm (155 only for SC/ST candidates)
||Minimum weight of the female applicants will be 40 kg
Bihar Police Recruitment: Selection Process
|Candidates will be selected based on the following Process:
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Exam
More Recruitments to Apply
Bihar Police Recruitment: Exam Pattern
- The Exam Pattern for Bihar Police Constable Jobs is very elaborate.
- You will first have to go through a Written Examination of 100 marks.
- The Difficulty Level of the Written Exam will be similar to Class 12.
- The Written Exam will be a qualification for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Read about the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) below. (Read more in the Official Notification page 4)
- After clearing the PET, you have to face the Medical Examination.
Written Exam Pattern:
Physical Efficiency Test: Bihar Police Recruitment
For Male Candidates:
|Race : 1.6 KM in 06 minutes
Long Jump : 14 Feet
High Jump : 3.9 Feet
- Complete 1.6 km running in below 5 minutes – 50 marks
- Complete 1.6 km running between 5 minutes to 5 minutes 20 seconds – 40 Marks
- 1.6 km running between 5 minutes 21 second to 5 minutes 40 seconds – 30 Marks
- Complete 1.6 km running betw een 5 minutes 41 second to 6 Minutes – 20 Mar
For Female Candidates:
||1.6 KM in 08 minutes
Medical Examination: Bihar Police Recruitment
|All the selected candidates will have to undergo a medical examination which will include the following –
- Color Blindness
- Flat Foot & Knocking Knee
Only those candidates who clear the Medical Examination successfully will be selected.
Bihar Police Recruitment: Salary Details
|Pay Band – 1 (According to 6th Pay Commission)
Grade Pay – Rs. 2000/-
Salary – Rs.5200 – Rs. 20200/-
Bihar Police Recruitment: Application Fee
|For General/OBC Category
|For SC/ST Category
Bihar Police Recruitment: How to Apply:
|Eligible Applicants may apply online through the website www.csbc.bih.nic.in from 31st July 2017 to 30th August 2017.
Procedure to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.csbc.bih.nic.in
2. Click on “Advt No. 01/2017: Online Application for the post of Constable in Bihar Police”
3. Read all instructions & Fill all the details
4. Check once before submit the form
5. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Note: All the categories candidates must pay Processing Charges & G.S.T. related to Online Transaction.
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
Bihar Police Recruitment: Important Links
All the Interested Candidates who wish to apply for Bihar Police Vacancy 2017, are informed that Bihar Police Recruitment Board has announced the 9900 Constable Posts. All the Candidates who are interested and wish to apply for this opportunity, they can be regular touch with this page for latest update.