In this article
Bihar Judicial Service Exam Pattern 2020-21 – View here detail Exam Pattern topic wise
Candidates must download the Bihar Judicial Service Exam Pattern 2020 at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. The BPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern of Prelims and Mains are elaborated below. Applicants, download this BPSC 31st Judicial Service Syllabus now only to start the preparation for the upcoming Bihar PCS Judicial Exam. The exam of Bihar Civil Judge Recruitment is confirmed, candidates must follow the BPSC Judicial Service Exam Pattern 2020 of both prelims and mains exam to sit for the exam. Sitting for the exam without the idea of the Bihar Judicial Service Exam Pattern is a waste of time. So get the Bihar PCS Syllabus in Hindi from our page.
Bihar Judicial Service Exam Pattern 2020: Important Highlight
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Job Name||Civil Judge Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||221 posts|
|Name of the Exam||BPSC 31st Judicial Services Competitive Examination-2020|
|Job category||EXAM PATTERN|
|Exam Date||Update Very Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
Bihar Judicial Services Exam – Selection Process
Exams for Bihar Judicial Services conducts in three successful stages: –
Stage I – Preliminary Exam (Objective Exam)
Stage II – Mains Exam (Written)
Stage III – Interview (Viva Voice)
Bihar Judicial Services Exam – Preliminary Exam Pattern
The Bihar PSC Judicial Services Prelims consists of the following features:
- The exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- This exam consists of 2 papers.
- Paper I is conducted for a total of 100 Marks.
- Paper-II is conducted for a total of 150 Marks.
- The Paper I consist of questions from General Studies.
- Paper-II consists of questions from Law Subject.
- Candidates who get qualified in this exam will be called for Mains.
|Written Test||I||General Studies||100|
Bihar Judicial Services Exam – Preliminary Examination Syllabus
The Bihar Judicial Service Preliminary exam has two papers :
- Paper 1 – multiple choice questions from General Studies / General Knowledge for 100 marks.
- Paper 2- multiple choice questions from Law topics for 150 marks.
1. General Knowledge including current affairs
2. Elementary General Science
- General Knowledge and current affairs
- Elementary General Science
- Law of Evidence and Procedure
- Constitutional and Administrative Law of India
- Hindu Law and Mohammedan Law
- Law of Transfer of Property, Principles of Equity
- Law of Trusts and Specific Relief
- Law of Contracts and Torts
- Commercial Law
Bihar Judicial Services Exam – Mains Exam Pattern
Compulsory Papers of Mains Exam:
|Compulsory||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||150|
|Elementary General Science||100|
|Law Evidence and Procedure||150|
Optional Papers of Mains Exam
|Optional||Constitution Law of India and England||150|
|Hindu Law and Mohammadan Law||150|
|Transfer of Property, Principal of Equity, Law of Trust and Specific Relief Act||150|
|Law of Contract and Torts||150|
BPSC Judicial Service Interview 2020
Candidates who qualify the Mains Exam will be called for personal interview round, which carries 100 marks. Candidates need to score minimum 35% marks in the interview to make it to the Merit List.