Click here to know everything about Urban Development & Housing Dept Patna
Summary: Bihar Govt Jobs 188 vacancies-Specialist, Urban Planner & Other Posts.Urban Development & Housing Dept Patna Vacancy Details.UDD Bihar Important dates.UDD Bihar Pay scale.UDD Bihar Education Qualification.UDD Bihar Selection Criteria.UDD Bihar How to Apply.
Bihar Govt Jobs 188 vacancies-Specialist, Urban Planner & Other Posts
Government of Bihar, Urban Development and Housing Department, Patna has published a notification for the recruitment of 188 Urban Planner, Housing Finance & Policy Specialist, Municipal/ Civil Engineer, PPP Specialist, MIS Specialist and Environmental Specialist vacancies on contractual basis.
Urban Development & Housing Dept Patna Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 188
Name of the Post:
1. Urban Planner: 55 Posts
2. Housing Finance & Policy Specialist: 92 Posts
3. Municipal/ Civil Engineer: 38 Posts
4. PPP Specialist: 01 Post
5. MIS Specialist: 01 Post
6. Environmental Specialist: 01 Post
UDD Bihar Important dates:
Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 29.02.2016.
UDD Bihar Pay scale:
Selected candidates will get consolidated emoluments Rs. 35000/- Graduation and Rs. 45000/- Post Graduation
UDD Bihar Education Qualification:
Urban Planner : Graduate Degree in Urban Planning / Regional Planning / Geography / Civil
Engineering / Architecture Engineering and have 3 years experience in Urban Planning with experience of urban infrastructure
Housing Finance and Policy Specialist : Passed Graduate in finance / Commerce / Economics / Management from
recognized university and must have 3 years experience in housing finance or banking or housing policy.
Municipal / Civil Engineer : Graduate degree in Civil Engineering, 3 years of experience in procurement, design, and supervision of infrastructure works.
MIS Specialist : B. Tech. in Computer Science IIT IMCA and have 3 years of work experience.
Environmental Specialist : Graduate Degree in Environmental Studies or Similar field and have 3 years of experience in assessing, monitoring, and mitigating environmental impacts of urban infrastructure investments
UDD Bihar Selection Criteria:
Selection process of job seekers will be based on their performance in written test and interview.
UDD Bihar How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.urban.bih.nic.in on or before 29-02-2016 upto 17:00 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.urban.bih.nic.in.
4. Click on “Recruitment Notice—> Recruitment of Professionals for City Level Technical Cell for Housing for All in Bihar”.
5. Click on “Click here to Online Apply”.
6. Click on “New Registration”
7. Select the Desired post.
8. Fill all the mandatory details.
9. Take print out of application form for future use.