Bihar Cooperative Bank Recruitment 434 Vacancies – Assistant, Assistant Manager Posts at biharbank.bih.nic.in. Bihar Cooperative Bank Recruitment have published the official advertisement notification for 434 Assistant Manager and Assistant (Multipurpose) posts. The application process to apply for Bihar Cooperative Bank Vacancy 2018 is Online and it will start from 26th October 2018. And the last date to apply for the posts is 22nd November 2018.
Bihar Cooperative Bank Recruitment 434 Vacancies – Assistant Asst Manager Posts Available
Bihar Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018: Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd has published notification for the recruitment of Assistant, Assistant Manager vacancies on direct recruitment basis of Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd and District Central Cooperative Banks of resolution passes in their Board meetings as per the Registrar’s order. Eligible candidates may apply online from 26th October 2018 to 22nd November 2018.
Bihar Cooperative Bank Jobs 2018 Detail Information
|Name of Recruitment Board||Bihar State Cooperative Bank|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager and Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|No of post||434 Posts|
|Application closing date||22nd November 2018|
|Job category||Bihar Government Jobs|
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Eligibility Criteria:
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Age Limit:
- Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 33 years (Born not earlier than 02-09-1985 and not later than 01-09-1987).
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should possess Graduation Degree in any subject or equivalent from a recognised University with computer knowledge.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Pay Scale:
Candidates who will be selected for Bihar State Cooperative Bank 2018 will get a good pay scale as per rules.
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 1880 – 42020/-
- Assistant: Rs.11765 – Rs.31540/
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on online examination, written test & Interview.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Application Fee:
- Candidates should pay Rs. 400/- + GST for SC/ ST candidates.
- Rs. 600/- +GST for others candidates.
Payment can be done through online mode by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.biharbank.bih.nic.in from 26-10-2018 to 22-11-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should scan their photograph & signature.
2. Candidates have valid e mail id and mobile no.
3. Log on the website www.biharbank.bih.nic.in.
4. Click on Recruitment & Select the desired post
5. Click on “Click here to Apply Online”.
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Now take print out of online application for future use.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees Online:26-10-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees Online: 22-11-2018
- Tentative Date for Online Examination: Dec 2018/Jan 2019
- Click here to see Official Notification for Assistant Post
- Click here to see Official Notification for Assistant Manager Post
- Click here for Apply Online
- Click here for Official Website
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs
Bihar Cooperative Bank Recruitment: Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern For Preliminary Exam:
|Online Preliminary Examination subject wise is as follows :|
|Sections||No. of Questions/ Maximum Marks|
Time allotted for each test (Separately timed): 60 minutes or 1 hours. 1/4th marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Exam Pattern for Main Exam subject wise is as follows:-
|Sections||No of Questions/ Max Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||40/40||Composite Time of 02 hours|
4a & 4b are optional. Candidate has to option either Hindi or English Language. There is a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests of both Preliminary and Mains exams. A wrong answer to an objective question by the candidate Cwill lead to a penalty of one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question. For example, 0.25 marks will be deducted as penalty for wrong answer to a question that carries 1 mark. There will be no penalty for leaving a question blank, i.e. if no answer is marked by the candidate.
Bihar Cooperative Bank Recruitment: Exam Center
The online examination shall be conducted at various centers. The candidate shall indicate his/her preference for one center in the application form from the following:-
|Arrah (Bihar)||Aurangabad (Bihar)|
|Bhagalpur (Bihar)||Bihar Sharif (Bihar)|
|Darbhanga (Bihar)||Gaya (Bihar)|
|Hajipur (Bihar)||Muzaffarpur (Bihar)|
|Patna (Bihar)||Purnea (Bihar)|
|Samastipur (Bihar)||Siwan (Bihar)|
|Ranchi (Jharkhand)||Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)|
|Hazaribagh (Jharkhand)||Bokaro (Jharkhand)|
|Dhanbad (Jharkhand)||Deoghar (Jharkhand)|