Summary: BEML Recruitment 107 Vacancies – DGM, AGM, Engineer & Other Posts.bemlindia.com.BEML Posts and Vacancies.BEML Eligibility Criteria.BEML Selection Process.BEML Pay Scale.BEML Application Fee.BEML How to Apply.BEML Important Dates.
In this article
BEML Recruitment 107 Vacancies – DGM, AGM, Engineer & Other Posts.bemlindia.com
Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) has issued notification for the special recruitment of 107 Deputy General Manager (DGM), Assistant General Manager (AGM), Senior Manager, Manager, Asst. Manager, Asst Engineer & Asst Officer, Officer, Engineer & Diploma Trainee vacancies for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
BEML Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 107
Name of the Posts:
|SNO||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Deputy General Manager (Grade-VII)||17|
|2.||Assistant General Manager (Grade-VI)||18|
|3.||Senior Manager (Grade-V)||05|
|5.||Asst. Manager (PR) [Grade-III]||01|
|6.||Officer & Engineer (Grade-II)||15|
|7.||Asst. Engineer & Officer (Grade-I)||09|
BEML Eligibility Criteria:
BEML Age Limit:
Candidates Upper Age Limit Should be as on 13-04-2016.
- For Post 1: Upper Age Limit for UR 46 Years.
- For Post 2 & 3: Upper Age Limit for UR 40 Years.
- For Post 4: Upper Age Limit for UR, OBC, SC/ST are 37, 42 & 46 Years.
- For Post 5: Upper Age Limit for UR 33 Years.
- For Post 6: Upper Age Limit for UR 29 Years.
- For Posts 7 & 8: Upper Age Limit for UR 26 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for PWD candidates (for Grade-I to Grade-II posts) and 10 years for PWD candidates (for Diploma Trainee post).
BEML Educational Qualification:
Candidates must have following qualifications for the respective posts from a Govt approved university or institution.
- 01st (first) Class Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production) with 70% aggregate marks.
- Graduation Degree with 01st (first) Class two years full-time MBA (HR/ IR)/ MSW or MA.
- 03 (three) years full-time degree with CA/ ICWA or full term CA/ ICWA
- In the case of PWD contestants, they only require to have pass class in the relevant qualification.
BEML Selection Process:
The final selection of intrigued candidates will be made based on their performance in following exams:
- Written Test
BEML Pay Scale:
- Selected candidates will be get paid Rs.36600 – 62000 per month salary.
BEML Application Fee:
The Fee should be paid by downloading the Challan available in the BEML website and by remitting the same only in State Bank of India in the BEML Account no. 31006750220.
- For OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: No Fee.
BEML How to Apply:
- Open an official website of the company.
- In the homepage, first, click on “Careers” section and then on “Current Jobs” option.
- In a next page, select “BEML Notification No. KPIS/01/2016” link and press on it.
- First, carefully read out every general condition written in the advertisement pdf file.
- Now, go further and click “Apply ON-LINE” link.
- Select your desired vacancy and then fill up the prescribed format of application form.
- Re-check entered details in the registration form and then finally submit it.
- At last, download and then also take a printout of the submitted application form.
- Send the printed form along with recent passport size photo, a copy of the Challan (if applicable), self-attested copies of certificates, etc. to the address mentioned below.
The Deputy General Manager (HR),
BEML Soudha, No.23/1, 4th Main Road,
S.R. Nagar, Bangalore – 560027.
BEML Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30-03-2016 from 09:00 Hrs.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-04-2016 at 17:45 Hrs.
- Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Online Application: 20-04-2016.
- Click Here for Recruitment Notification
- Click Here to Apply Online
- Official WebSite: www.bemlindia.com
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs