BCECEB AMIN Admit Card 2020, Download CBT Hall Ticket @ bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released the correction form for all the candidates. Good news for those who filled some wrong information in the online from of Bihar AMIN Application. The Correction Form is available from 04th to 11th June 2020. Check the correction link below.
The article provides detailed information regarding the recruitment process through the given paragraphs containing eligibility, important dates (exam date, online application dates), Vacancy distribution, PDF.
Bihar AMIN Recruitment 2020: Correction Form
The BCECEB Bihar has released correction form for the 1767 vacancies of AMIN. This is a great opportunity for the candidates aspiring for Govt Jobs in Bihar.
The Bihar AMIN Correction Form 2020 has started on 04th June 2020 and will end on 11th June 2020.
BCECEB AMIN Admit Card 2020: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is going to release its Hall Ticket or Call Letter for an AMIN posts. As per the BCECEB Recruitment 2020 notification, they are going to conduct computer based examination (CBT) for the eligible candidates. Those applicants who have already applied for this advertisement i.e., Advt. No. BCECEB (Rev)-02/2019 AMIN Posts can download your Bihar BCECEB AMIN admit card 2020 once it has been declared officially on their official website @bceceboard.bihar.gov.in by using BCECEB login credentials such as user id and password. Online examination will be held at various centers.
Note: The scheduled date for AMIN CBT Exam has been postponed from 15 & 16 Feb 2020 due to unavoidable reason. The re-scheduled exam date will be officially announced soon on its career portal.
BCECEB AMIN Hall Ticket 2020 in Detail Information:
|Board of Organization||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Category||BCECEB AMIN Admit Card 2020|
|Advertisement No||No. BCECEB (Rev)-02/2019|
|Selection Procedure||Computer Based Examination (CBT)|
|Exam Centre & Time||Notified on Call Letter|
|Hall Ticket Status||Declared Soon|
The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. Those who fail to bring BCECEB AMIN admit card 2020 or hall ticket are not allowed to admit exam.
How to Download Bihar Amin Admit Card 2020:
- Go to their official website “https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in”.
- Search and choose the correct BCECEB Bihar LRC AMIN call letter link for AMIN posts.
- Once the link gets activated, you can download Bihar AMIN admit card 2020.
- Enter your BCECEB Bihar Amin login credentials.
- Now your BCECEB AMIN Admit Card 2020 will display on the screen.
- Download and make a print of it for future reference.
BCECEB AMIN Admit Card: Important Link
|BCECEB AMIN ADMIT CARD||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Important Dates for BCECEB Amin Exam
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 23-12-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 22-01-2020
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 22-01-2020
- Last Date for Offline Challan: 20-01-2020
- Date of CBT Exam: 15 & 16-02-2020 (Postponed)
For Multiple Disabled Candidates
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 24-04-2020
- Last Date for Registration: 30-04-2020
- Last date for Downloading of Challan: 28-04-2020
- Last Date to apply online & payment of fee: 02-05-2020
Important Details On BCECEB AMIN Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Duration of the Online Test
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
Original ID Proofs Need To Carry For BCECEB Amin Exam 2020
Carry one of the given proofs given below in order to attend the exam hall.
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph