BARC Recruitment 2019, Apply for 74 Work Assistant/ A Vacancies at www.barc.gov.in
BARC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 74 Work Assistant / A Posts Available
BARC Recruitment 2019: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is going to fill up 74 vacancies in all over the country. Recently it has released a recruitment advertisement for these openings. It invites online application from eligible applicants. As per the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Work Assistant/ A Posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs will make the BARC online registration from 8th June 2019. The last date for submission of online application for BARC Recruitment is 1st July 2019.
Details of LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Work Assistant/ A|
|Salary Detail||Rs. 18000/- (Cell No.1 Level 1 of pay Matrix) + allowances as admissible under Central Government Rules|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||8th June 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||1st July 2019|
BARC Jobs apply online link and notification is available in official website. Candidates should possess 10th Class from recognized university. Aspirants age limit should be 18 years to 27 years. BARC selection process is based on Preliminary Test and Advanced Test. Eligible candidates should submit the application & make the payment via online.
BARC Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||No of Vacancy|
BARC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
BARC Jobs Age Limit:
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum (UR- 27 years, SC/ST- 32 years and OBC-30 years) as on the last date of receipt of application
Educational Qualification – BARC Vacancy
- Candidates should possess 10th Class
BARC Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
The important dates for LIC ADO 2019 Exam are as follows:
|Apply Online Begins||20th May 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online:||01st July 2019|
Selection Procedure for BARC Recruitment 2019
Selection will be done on the basis of two phase examination i.e. Preliminary Examination and Advanced Test.
BARC 2019 will be conducted in two phases:
- Prelims Exam
- Advanced Test
BARC Recruitment – Exam Pattern
Stage-1: Preliminary Test
50 multi choice questions of one hour duration consisting of Mathematics (20 Questions), Science (20 Questions) and General Awareness (10 Questions). Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. Note: Candidates scoring <40% in General Category will be screened out. For reserved candidates the lowest cutoff will not be fixed below 30%. However, the number of candidates shortlisted for Stage-2 will depend upon the number of candidates qualifying in Stage-1 but will not exceed 4-5 times the number of vacancies.
Stage-2 : Advanced Test
Candidates qualifying Stage-1 Preliminary test will be eligible for Advanced Test comprising 50 objective type questions of two hour duration consisting of Mathematics (15 questions), Science (15 questions), General Awareness (10 questions) and Basic English (10 questions). Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. Final Merit List shall be prepared based on the scores obtained in Stage-2. In the event of tie, following criteria will be adopted in sequence for deciding position in merit list:
- Candidate with lower negative marks in Stage-2 to be placed higher on the merit list.
- Candidate with higher marks in Stage-1 to be placed higher on the merit list.
- Candidate with lower negative marks in Stage 1 to be placed higher on the merit list.
- Candidate with higher positive marks in mathematics in Stage-1 to be placed higher on the merit list.
- Candidate with higher positive marks in Science in Stage-1 to be placed higher on the merit list.
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
Pay Scale for BARC Jobs 2019
- Rs. 18000/- (Cell No.1 Level 1 of pay Matrix) + allowances as admissible under Central Government Rules
Application Fee BARC Vacancy 2019
- or All Others: Rs. 100/
- For SC/ ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities: Nill
- Payment Mode: Through Online
How to apply BARC Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website http://www.barc.gov.in/.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Work Assistant/ A 2019-20”, click on the advertisement.
- BARC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|Official Website||Click Here|
BARC Admit Card
The BARC admit card for the Prelims exam will be made available from July 2019. We will update the direct link to download the BARC admit card as soon as it is out on the official site.
After the completion of BARC Prelims exam, the exam conducting authority BARC will announce the result. Candidates who will clear the Prelims exam will then appear for the BARC Advanced exam. We will update the direct link to check the status of your result as soon as it is out.
More Recruitments to Apply
|SBI SO Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
UPSC CAPF Recruitment
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Bandhan Bank Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|WBPSC Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Indian Navy Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Indian Army Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|