BARC Recruitment 2016 for Direct Interview Posts. Apply Now.
In this article
BARC Recruitment 2016
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), India’s premier nuclear research organisation issued a notification for the appointment of Technician/B on locum / adhoc basis.
Eligible candidates can attend a a Walk-In-Interview on 26.08.2016 (Friday) at 14.00 hrs in Mumbai.
BARC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria is as follows:
BARC Recruitment age limit:
- Not more than 50 years as on 01.04.2016
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
BARC Recruitment Educational qualification:
- Min. 60% in HSC in Science + 1 year Medical Radiography / X-Ray Technique Trade Certificate
- Candidate with experience will be preferred.
BARC Recruitment Application fee:
- DIRECT WALKIN, NO FEE.
- Application Forms will be issued between 12.30 to 13.30 hrs on the same day
- Day, date and time of interview 26.08.2016 (Friday) at 14.00 hrs.
BARC Recruitment salary/pay scale:
- 11,730 + D.A. admissible for Technician/B
BARC Recruitment procedure:
Selection will be through Interview.
BARC Recruitment Venue for interview:
1st floor, Administrative Wing,
BARC Recruitment important note
BARC Recruitment 2016 Official Notification and Details:
Friends, this is it from our side regarding the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2016. If you have any queries/questions, regarding BARC notification, feel free to ask them in the comments section below. We will be glad to answer them for you.