Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2019 Released at bankofmaharashtra.in
Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2019 – The application process for the recruitment of Scale – II and Scale – III specialist officers in Bank of Maharashtra has been started. The bank has more than 1800 branches all over India in all the states and Union Territories and total business is over Rs 2, 20,000 Crores. There are 43 vacancies in total for the post of Law Officer, Security Officer, Fire Officer and Information System (IS) Auditors. The eligible candidates will be called for Interview rounds. For more information on Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2019 eligibility criteria, hall ticket, result etc check this page out.
How to Download Admit Card
Instructions for Downloading the BOM Specialist Officer (SO) in Scale- II & Scale- III Admit Card 2019 :
- 1. In order to download the admit card of BOM Specialist Officer (SO) candidates have to go to the important link provided below in the link section.
- 2. After getting the link candidates have to open the link of the exam notice and admit card.
- 3. After opening the exam notice candidates will find the exam date and other details regarding to the examination.
- 4. For the Admit card after opening the link candidates will be than redirected to a new page of candidate’s login details.
- 5. Candidates have to fill their Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Password and mentioned Captcha Code in the provided space or box.
- 6. After filling all the detail correctly candidates have to click on Login/Submit Tab.
- 7. After that candidates will be able to download their admit card of BOM Specialist Officer (SO).
- 8. Candidates can also download their admit card through the official Website of BOM.
Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2018 – Specialist Officer Written Exam Call Letter: Bank of Maharashtra has recently released call letter for attending Written examination for the post of Law Officer in Specialist Officer. Written Exam will be held on 14-12-2019. Candidates who have applied for this post can download their call letter at below link…
Important Link for Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card
Download Admit Card – Law Officer
Law Information Handout
Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2019
The pay scale of Scale II officers will be Rs 31705 – Rs 45950 and for Scale III officers it will be Rs 42020 – Rs 51490. The Interview will be of 100 marks and of which minimum marks has to be secured to become eligible to be considered. The complete schedule for Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2019 is given in table below.
- Starting Date – 05.August.2019
- Last Date of Application – 19.August.2019
- Last Date of Fees Payment – 19.August.2019
- Exam Date Law Officer II – 14.December.2019
- Admit Card – 03.December.2019
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued for the candidates whose applications are selected. The admit card will contain the details about the date, time and venue of the Interview. The candidates will be able to download the admit card through the official website (bankofmaharashtra.in). They will receive the notification regarding the same via email. The registration number and date of birth will have to be entered to download the admit card. Admit card has to be printed in A-4 sheet and carried to the interview rounds to be conducted as per the schedule.
Bank of Maharashtra SO Selection Procedure 2019
The applicants eligibility will be checked through the documents sent along the application form and the candidates will be shortlisted based on that. The selected candidates will be called for the Interview rounds. However you must note that the selection process may change and the Bank can opt for examination and other process in case the ratio of number of vacancies to the number of eligible applicants exceeds 1:4. But as per now only Interview is going to be conducted and if any changes may happen you will be notified via official website/email in advance.
The final selection will be on the basis of Interview only and the total marks alloted for Interview are 100. Candidates have to secure minimum marks as mentioned below.
|Category||Marks out of 100|
The candidates have to bring the documents, the photocopy of which they submitted during the application process at the time of Interview. The documents at this point of time has to be bought in original.
Documents to Carry for the Interview
- Discharge Book/NOC issued by the competent authority.
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate in support of Date of Birth
- Attested copies of certificates and testimonials in proof of Educational Qualification from SSC/SSLC/X STD, PUC/10+2/Intermediate, Graduation and other qualifications.
- Appropriate document(s) in support of desirable experience.
- Medical Certificates issued by the competent authority, specifying the extent of disability in case of PWD candidates. (For details see Annexure – V)
- Attested copy of community /status certificate in the prescribed format in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/EX-Serviceman category issued by competent authority.
- Any other relevant documents.
Competent Authority for issue of certificates to SC/ST/OBC candidates
- District Magistrate / Additional Distt. Magistrate
- Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector
- 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate / Sub-Division Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner.
- Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate.
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
The final selection will be carried out after the scrutiny of the documents and the performance in the Interview. The candidates who are selected will be put on probation period for one year.
Vacancies and Pay Scale
The number of vacancies differs for each post and the total number of vacancies are 43 in number. The number of vacancies for unreserved candidates are 25 in total. However the number of vacancies are provisional and may vary according to actual requirement of the Bank, subject to availability of suitable candidates. The distribution of vacancies are given below.
Abbreviations Stands for –
- SC – Scheduled Caste.
- ST – Scheduled Tribe.
- OBC – Other Backward Classes.
- UR – Un reserved.
- PWD-Persons With Disability.
- VI- Visual Impaired.
- HI- Hearing Impaired.
- OC- Orthopaedically Challenged.
- ID- Intellectual Disability.
- The reservation for PWD is on horizontal basis. The selected candidates will be placed in the appropriate category (viz. SC/ST/OBC/UR) to which they belong.
Note: Upper age is relaxable by 1 year in case of candidates possessing LL.M degree and 2 years in case of Ph.D in law.
The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India, depending on the requirement of the Bank. So the candidates must be ready to relocate if the case arises. On selection the candidates are given the pay according to the scale II or scale III post as follows.
- Scale – II : 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950.
- Scale – III : 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490.
Apart from this basic pay officers are entitled to receive DA, HRA & CCA in a Metropolitan center. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting. In addition, quarter facility (in lieu of HRA, wherever provided) for officers, conveyance, Medical Aid, LTC and retirement benefits are admissible as per rules of the Bank.