Bank of Maharashtra PO Syllabus Pattern Books to read will help you kickstart your Bank of Maharashtra PO preparation.
Bank of Maharashtra PO Syllabus Pattern Books to Read
Bank of Maharashtra PO Pattern
The objective test of 2 hours duration consist of 4 Sections for total 200 marks. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Sections by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank. The Objective Exam Pattern is given below:
|English Language||50||50||Composite Time of 2 hour|
|General Awareness (With Special Reference to Banking Industry)||50||50|
Bank of Maharashtra PO Syllabus
This is part 2 of Bank of Baroda Manipal PO Syllabus Pattern Books to Read.The section wise syllabus is as follows:
Bank of Maharashtra PO Syllabus Reasoning:
- Sitting Arrangement.(click for questions and topic concept)
- Puzzle Test.
- Data Sufficiency Problems.
- Blood Relationship Problems.
- Series Problems.
- Input- Output/ Sequential Output Tracing.
- Direction Sense Problems.
- Statement Assumption/Conclusion/Arguement/Course of Action.
- Ordering and Ranking.
Bank of Maharashtra PO Syllabus Quantitative Aptitude:
Click on the topics below to read concepts, tips and solve quizzes on those topics.
- Simple Interest/ Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio & Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Time Speed and Distance.
- Data interpretation.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Sequence and Series.
- Quadratic Equation.
Bank of Maharashtra PO Syllabus General English:
- Reading Comprehension.
- Fill in the blank (Vocabulary based problems).
- Sentence Correction / Spotting error (Tenses, Part of Speech, Active and Passive Voice, Subject Verb Agreement).
- Para jumbles.
- Antonyms/Synonyms based problems.
Bank of Maharashtra PO Syllabus General/ Economic/ Banking Awareness:
- The problems with this section is the range of questions is exceptionally LONG. Look at any of the syllabus of recent examination.
- You will find that at least 12-15 topics ranging from Current affairs.
- There is static GK.
- Then there are banking terms, the RBI, the budget and so on.
- It is really tough for the candidate to answer them.
- You need to have a regular study.
Bank of Maharashtra PO Books for preparation
This is part 3 of Bank of Baroda Manipal PO Syllabus Pattern Books to Read.To help you prepare the best here is a recommendation of list of books:
If you purchase any of the Below Books, We will give you a Free Mock Test
Best Books for Bank of Maharashtra PO Quantitative Aptitude
Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by
|Advance maths for General Competitions by Rakesh Yadav|
Best Books for BOB Manipal PO Reasoning Preparation.
Best Books for Bank of Maharashtra PO English Preparation.
|Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis|
Plinth to Paramount) by Neetu Singh
|Objective General English by SP Bakshi|
|High School English Grammar By Wren and Martin|
Books for Bank of Maharashtra PO Banking Awareness:
Friends this is it for Bank of Maharashtra PO Syllabus Pattern Books to Read for preparation of examination.We will soon publish detailed section wise Bank of Maharashtra PO Syllabus Pattern Books for preparation. If you have any queries/questions. Feel free to ask them in the comments section below. And we will be glad to answer them for you.
START PREPARING FOR Bank of Maharashtra PO NOW!