Bank of India Recruitment 2020 – Bank of India has announced notification for the recruitment of Clerk & General Banking Officer in JMGS-I vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Bank of India Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Clerk & Officer (JMGS I) Posts
Bank of India Recruitment 2020: Bank of India (BOI) has released the notification for the recruitment of for the Post of Officers in various scales up to Grade IV.with 214 Vacancies. Candidate can check the eligibility criteria from the official notification and apply Online Between 16th September 2020 to 30th September 2020. Here we are providing the detailed notification candidates can download and check the Bank of India (BOI) for the Officers in various scales up to Grade IV.Recruitment notification from the mentioned below link and apply Online.
Important Dates: Bank of India Recruitment
|Starting Date for Submission of online application
||16th September 2020
|Last Date for Submission of online application
||30th September 2020
Bank of India Recruitment: Important Highlight
Bank of India Recruitment – Vacancies Detail
Bank of India Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Bank of India Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per rules.
Age Relaxation: Bank of India Recruitment
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
Selection Procedure for Bank of India SO 2020
The Selection Procedure for Bank of India SO Recruitment is in 2 Stages:
- Online Written Test
Exam Pattern for Written Test: Bank of India Recruitment
|Name of Tests
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry
- The above tests (except English Language) will be bilingual.
- The English test will be qualifying in nature.
- Other tests will be evaluated only if you qualify in English Language paper.
- Negative Marking – 0.25 marks per the wrong question.
Interview: Bank of India Recruitment
- If you secure minimum qualifying marks in the Online Test will be called for an Interview.
- The Interview will be for 100 marks.
Merit List: Bank of India Recruitment
- After securing minimum qualifying marks in the Online Written Test and Interview, you will be placed in the merit list.
- If both candidates have same marks in Online Test and Interview then the candidate senior in age will be placed first.
More Recruitments to Apply
Bank of India Recruitment – Application Fees
- For General & Others: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Master/ Visa Debit/ Credit cards/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply for Bank of India SO Recruitment 2020
- Click on the Direct Link provided above to apply for Bank of India SO post.
- Click on ‘New Registration’.
- Note down your Registration ID and Password for future reference.
- Fill up Basic details.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Fill up other important details required.
- Proceed to Online Payment.
- Download your Application Form and Payment Receipt.
- You can also apply through Bank of India Official Website.
- Click on the Careers and click on “Recruitment of Officers in General Banking Stream.”
- Click on Apply Online.
- Now follow steps 2-11 carefully.
Salary Structure for BOI Credit Officer 2020
|Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I) – 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
Official Notification for Bank of India Recruitment 2020
Best books for Bank Of India Preparation
|A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
|Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by RS Aggarwal
|Magical Book On Quicker Maths by M Tyra
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
|Objective General English by SP Bakshi
|General English for All Competitive Examinations by SC Gupta
|Lucent’s General Knowledge by Sanjeev Kumar, Renu Sinha, Binay Karna, Manwendra Mukul, RP Suman