Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Bank of India Specialist Credit Officer Recruitment 2018 – Direct Link to be Active Soon!
Bank of India Specialist Credit Officer Recruitment 2018 – Direct Link to be Active Soon!
Bank of India Recruitment 2018: Bank of India, a leading PSU bank, has invited application for various posts of Specialist Officers. The Bank of India will Recruit 158 vacancies of Specialist Officers (SO) for the year 2018. The SO exam follows standard Bank SO pattern. The online applications process will start from 20th April 2018. Read on for details about Bank of India Specialist Officers Recruitment like important dates, various posts, vacancies and more. Also, don’t forget to check the detailed Exam pattern for Bank of Specialist Credit Officer 2018.
Important Dates: Bank of India Recruitment
|Start Date of Online Application
||20 April 2018
|End Date of Online Applications
||5 May 2018
|Date of Online Exam (Tentative)
||10 June 2018
Bank of India Recruitment: Important Highlight
Bank of India Recruitment – Vacancies Detail
|Name of Post
Bank of India Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Bank of India Recruitment
Minimum Age – 21 years
Maximum Age – 30 years
Age Relaxation: Bank of India Recruitment
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
Educational Qualification: Bank of India Recruitment
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks along with MBA/PGDBM/ PGBM/ PGDBA from Institute of repute
- OR Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics.
- OR Chartered Accountant
- OR ICWA
- OR Company Secretary
- A certification in a computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterward is a must.
Selection Procedure for Bank of India SO 2018
The Selection Procedure for Bank of India SO Recruitment is in 3 Stages:
- Online Written Test
Exam Pattern for Written Test: Bank of India Recruitment
|Name of Tests
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry
- The above tests (except English Language) will be bilingual.
- The English test will be qualifying in nature.
- Other tests will be evaluated only if you qualify in English Language paper.
- Negative Marking – 0.25 marks per the wrong question.
Interview: Bank of India Recruitment
- If you secure minimum qualifying marks in the Online Test will be called for an Interview.
- The Interview will be for 100 marks.
Merit List: Bank of India Recruitment
- After securing minimum qualifying marks in the Online Written Test and Interview, you will be placed in the merit list.
- If both candidates have same marks in Online Test and Interview then the candidate senior in age will be placed first.
More Recruitments to Apply
Bank of India Recruitment – Application Fees
- SC/ST/PwD – Rs. 100/-
- Others – Rs. 600/-
How to Apply for Bank of India SO Recruitment 2018
Direct Link to Apply to Bank of India SO 2018
*The Direct Link to Apply will be active from 20th April 2018.
- Click on the Direct Link provided above to apply for Bank of India SO post.
- Click on ‘New Registration’.
- Note down your Registration ID and Password for future reference.
- Fill up Basic details.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Fill up other important details required.
- Proceed to Online Payment.
- Download your Application Form and Payment Receipt.
- You can also apply through Bank of India Official Website.
- Click on the Careers and click on “Recruitment of Officers in General Banking Stream.”
- Click on Apply Online.
- Now follow steps 2-11 carefully.
Salary Structure for BOI Credit Officer 2018
|Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I) – 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
Official Notification for Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Best books for Bank Of India Preparation
|A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
|Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by RS Aggarwal
|Magical Book On Quicker Maths by M Tyra
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
|Objective General English by SP Bakshi
|General English for All Competitive Examinations by SC Gupta
|Lucent’s General Knowledge by Sanjeev Kumar, Renu Sinha, Binay Karna, Manwendra Mukul, RP Suman