Bank of Baroda SO Exam Pattern for Specialist Officers 2018 – Check Now!
Bank of Baroda SO Exam Pattern with Selection Process 2019 – Check Now
Bank of Baroda SO Exam Pattern 2019: Bank of Baroda recently released a Recruitment Notification for Specialist Officers for various posts. There are in all 913 vacancies which is to be filled. Bank of Baroda is one of the biggest national banks in India. If you are looking to work with a national bank, this is the opportunity. The last date to fill the online application form is 26th December 2018. To start your preparation, you need to know the Bank of Baroda SO Exam Pattern So read the following article on Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer exam pattern and selection procedure.
Candidates who are interested in Bank Jobs can apply for the Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Posts. As recently they have released the notification to fill 913 vacancies for the posts of Specialist Officer. The application date will start from 5th December 2018 to 26th December 2018. All the applicants of BOB SO Jobs can check the BOB Specialist Officer Syllabus for proper Preparation. With the Provided Syllabus & Exam Pattern, you can perform well in the Examination. The Selection Process for Bank of Baroda SO 2018 is as follows-
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
Exam Overview – Bank of Baroda SO Exam Pattern
|Bank Name||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Post name||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|No. Of Vacancies||913 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Starting date||5th December 2018|
|Last date for applications||26th December 2018|
|Job category||Bank Jobs|
|Selection Process||Online Test/ GD and Interview|
|Exam Date||January First week 2019|
|Call Letter Download Date||December last week 2018|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
Bank of Baroda SO Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
Here is the detailed exam pattern for Bank of Baroda SO Exam 2018 –
Your Selection is based on 2 stages:
- Online Written Exam
- Psychometric Test (Qualifying) + Group Discussion & Interview
The Written Exam will be of the following pattern:
The selection of candidates will be made based on their performance in written test followed by GD and interview and Psychometric Test.
|Name of Test||No. of Qs/ Max Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning||50/ 50||120 Min|
|English Language||50/ 25|
|Quantitative Analysis||50/ 50|
|Professional Knowledge||50/ 75|
- Format of questions in Multiple Choice Format / Objective Type
- Total number of questions are 200
- Each question carries one marks
- Total Exam duration is 120 Minutes / 02 Hours
- Every wrong answer carries 0.25 negative marking
- Question papers consist of subjects from following subjects
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Professional Knowledge
- 1/4th Negative Marking for each wrong answer.
- After qualifying Written Exam, you will be called for GD & Interview.
Group Discussion (GD)/Personal Interview (PI)/Psychometric Test
- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/Group Discussion &/or Interview.
- The minimum qualifying marks for GD/PI would be 60% for General Category and 55% for Reserved Category.
BOB SO Recruitment: Post Details
|Posts Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|1. Legal (MMG/S-III)||20|
|2. Legal (MMG/S-II)||40|
|3. Wealth Management Services – Sales (MMG/S-II)||150|
|4. Wealth Management Services – Sales (JMG/S-I)||700|
|5. Wealth Management Services – Operations (MMG/S-II)||1|
|6. Wealth Management Services – Operations (JMG/S-I)||2|
BOB SO Exam Pattern: Salary Detail
- JMG/S I- Rs. 23700 x 980 (7) – 30560 x 1145(2) – 32850 x 1310(7) – 42020
- MMG/S II – Rs. 31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950
- MMG/S III – Rs. 42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment: Important Dates
|Online BOB SO Registration Starting Date||5th December 2018|
|Last Date Online payment Dates||5th December 2018 to 26th December 2018|
|Last Date for Bank of Baroda Registration||26th December 2018|
|BOB Admit Card Downloading from||December last week 2018|
|BOB Exam Date||January First week 2019|
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
Read the given articles to know in detail about Bank of Baroda SO & PO Recruitment 2018.