Bank of Baroda SO Cut Off: Bank of Baroda SO Cut Off Marks for Specialist Officer Post – Check the previous year cut off score here.
Bank of Baroda SO Cut Off 2019: Expected & Previous Year Cut Off
Bank of Baroda SO Cut Off 2019: Specialist Officer Recruitment will be published by the Bank of Baroda once the exams are over. The candidate who will appear in the exam must make sure that they check the result on a timely basis to know about the score. The candidate who is willing to appear in exams of Bank of Baroda SO Post, keep the regular update on this page. On this page, the candidate can find all the detail updates regarding the Bank of Baroda SO Cut Off 2019 for Specialist Officer Recruitment.
Bank of Baroda SO Cut Off: Important Information
|Name of the Recruiting Bank||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||913 Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Opening Date for applications||5 December 2018|
|Last date for applications||26 December 2018|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Descriptive / Psychometric Test / Group Discussion, Personal Interview|
|Written Exam Date||Update Later|
|Work Location||Pan India|
Once the exams will be over the result date will be announced later, so keep your self-updated with this article. The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online Test and Interview and/or Group Discussion as decided by the Bank.
Bank of Baroda SO Cut Off 2019 – Important Date
|Online BOB SO Registration Starting Date||5th December 2018|
|Last Date Online payment Dates||5th December 2018 to 26th December 2018|
|Last Date for Bank of Baroda Registration||26th December 2018|
|BOB Admit Card Downloading from||December last week 2018|
|BOB Exam Date||January First week 2019|
Important Information: Bank of Baroda SO Cut Off
- The candidate has to secure minimum marks( 50% for general & 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) In the descriptive test to qualify for next process viz Interview and Group discussion.
- Each Candidate will be required to obtain the minimum score in each objective test and also minimum total score in the objective test. Depending on the number of vacancies cut-offs will be decided in each test.
- Wrong answers in objective test will attract negative marks for the online test.
Bank of Baroda SO Cut Off Marks
The Bank of Baroda SO PO exam will be held on January First week 2019. And the Bank of Baroda SO Cut Off Marks will be released soon after the exam. Here, we have provided the Bank of Baroda SO Cut Off Marks for the previous year. The score will increase/ decrease based on the difficulty level of the exam, number of applicants, number of vacancy, etc.
Factors Affecting the BOB Specialist Officer Cut off 2019
- Total Number of candidates appeared in the BOB Online Exam.
- Total Number of Vacancies available for posts.
- The Difficulty Level of the online test.
- The average number of marks secured by the contenders.
- The Percentage of Reservations for various categories.
Bank of Baroda SO Cut Off – BOB Category Wise Cutoff 2019 & Merit List
The BOB minimum qualifying marks as per category are as follows:
- 60% for General Category and
- 55% for Reserved Category.
According to the Bank of Baroda SO Cut Off, the officials prepare the BOB Merit List. Note that, if you qualify in each paper of the online test, then only overall exam score is checked. That means if the candidate meets the Bank of Baroda Section-wise qualifying marks, then his/her name is added to Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Selected Candidates List. Therefore, the BOB SO Merit List is the record of candidates names according to their ranks. The aspirant is assigned a lower rank if he gets higher marks in the overall total score.
Download BOB Specialist Officer Cut Off 2018
- visit the official site, bankofbaroda.co.in.
- On the home page, scroll down to click on ‘Careers’.
- Then, in ‘recruitments’ portal click on ‘current opportunities’.
- Then, in ‘Recruitment of Specialist Officers-Project 2018-19’ row, under ‘attachment’ column, look for ‘link to download Cutoff Marks’.
- Now, enter your details such as registration number, date of birth/password.
- Then, a pdf gets opens in a window.
- Take a printout, by clicking on ‘print’ option.
Official Website: bankofbaroda.co.in
OTHER EXAM CUT OFF:
|IBPS Clerk Cut Off||CLICK HERE|
|OFB Cut Off||CLICK HERE|
|SSC CGL Cut Off||CLICK HERE|
|SSC MTS Cut Off||CLICK HERE|
|IBPS PO Cut Off||CLICK HERE|
|UIIC Assistant Cut Off||CLICK HERE|
Bank of Baroda SO Cut Off – Salary Details
- JMG/S I- Rs. 23700 x 980 (7) – 30560 x 1145(2) – 32850 x 1310(7) – 42020
- MMG/S II – Rs. 31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950
- MMG/S III – Rs. 42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
Bank of Baroda SO Cut Off: Exam Pattern & Selection Process
Here is the detailed exam pattern for Bank of Baroda SO Exam 2018 –
Your Selection is based on 2 stages:
- Online Written Exam
- Psychometric Test (Qualifying) + Group Discussion & Interview
The Written Exam will be of the following pattern:
The selection of candidates will be made based on their performance in written test followed by GD and interview and Psychometric Test.
|Name of Test||No. of Qs/ Max Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning||50/ 50||120 Min|
|English Language||50/ 25|
|Quantitative Analysis||50/ 50|
|Professional Knowledge||50/ 75|