Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 – 49 Vacancies for Supervisor Vacancies Available Apply Online Now at www.bankofbaroda.co.in. View here complete detail about BOB Recruitment 2020.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 for 49 Vacancies Apply Online Now!
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020: Bank Of Baroda Recruitment notification has been issued for 49 vacancies across India. The bank has issued notifications for the recruitment of Supervisor Vacancies. According to the Bank Of Baroda Recruitment notifications 2020, there are 49 vacancies for Supervisor. Aspiring candidates who want to join the banking sector should go through the Bank Of Baroda notifications and check the eligibility criteria of the various posts, before applying for the job. In this article, we will give detailed information about Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020.
Bank of Baroda Jobs 2020 – Important Highlight
|Name of Organization||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Posts Name||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
|Number of Vacancies||49 Posts|
|Jobs Category||Bank Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Submit Application||15th July 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31st July 2020|
|Job Location||Gujarat and Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu|
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment – Vacancy Detail
The candidates should be residents of the same Districts or adjoining Districts where the vacancies are declared and proficient in the local language.
|District & UT||District under Regional Office of BOB||Number of Vacancies|
|Chhota Udaipur||Vadodara District Region||1|
|Vadodara||Vadodara City & District Region||3|
|Surat||Surat District Region & Surat City Region||8|
|Tapi||Surat District Region||2|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Valsad||1|
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should hold M.Sc (IT)/ BE(IT)/ MCA/MBA degree from any reputation university/institution. Also, refer to the official notification pdf provided below for more information.
Age Limit for BOB Recruitment 2020:
Age Limit for Bank of Baroda (BoB) Recruitment is as follows,
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 45 years
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment Of Specialist Officer: Selection Process
Selection will be based on short listing and/or Written Test and /or Personal Interview and / or Group Discussion.
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the selection criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- The Bank reserves its right to call for the Written Test / GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion.
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for the selection process
- The qualifying marks, and its weightage in Written Test and /or Personal Interview and / or Group Discussion will be as decided by the Bank.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, i.e. Written Test and /or Personal Interview and / or Group Discussion (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
|Types of Supervisors||Fixed Component||Variable Component|
|Category A||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Category B||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 8,000/-|
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment: Important Dates
|Bank Of Baroda Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online Registration of Application starts from :||15th July 2020|
|Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees:||31st July 2020|
Important Date: Bank of Baroda Recruitment
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
BOB Recruitment: Most Useful Articles for this Year’s Exam
|Topic||Link to View|
|Previous Year Question Papers for Bank of Baroda Exam||CLICK HERE TO VIEW|
|Banking Awareness Capsule for Bank of Baroda Exam||CLICK HERE TO VIEW|
|How to Crack Descriptive Paper of Bank of Baroda Exam||CLICK HERE TO VIEW|
|Most Important Questions for Bank of Baroda Exam||CLICK HERE TO VIEW|
|Questions Asked in Bank of Baroda||CLICK HERE TO VIEW|
|Bank of Baroda Exam Analysis||CK HERE TO VIEW|
|Bank of Baroda PO Job Profile & Salary||CLICK HERE TO VIEW|
Best books for Bank of Baroda Preparation
|A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal||Buy Online|
|Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by RS Aggarwal||Buy Online|
|Magical Book On Quicker Maths by M Tyra||Buy Online|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma||Buy Online|
|Objective General English by SP Bakshi||Buy Online|
|General English for All Competitive Examinations by SC Gupta||Buy Online|
|Lucent’s General Knowledge by Sanjeev Kumar, Renu Sinha, Binay Karna, Manwendra Mukul, RP Suman||Buy Online|