Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment
Bank of Baroda, Mumbai has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (JMG/ S-I, MMG/ S-II, MMG/ S-III & SMG/ S-IV) vacancies in Bank of Baroda – Project 2016-17
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Details
Total No. of Posts: 1039
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
Name of the Scale/ Grade:
1. Junior Management Grade/ Scale I: 66 Posts
2. Middle Management Grade/ Scale II: 676 Posts
3. Middle Management Grade / Scale III: 256 Posts
4. Senior Management Grade / Scale IV: 41 Posts
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Online Written Test, Group Discussion (GD)/Personal Interview (PI)/Psychometric Test.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs.600/- for General/ OBC, Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website www.bankofbaroda.com from 09-11-2016 to 29-11-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying Online Applicants should have scanned copies of photograph and signature.
2. Applicants should log on through the website www.bankofbaroda.com.
3. Go to Announcements & Select the Desired post.
4. Read all the Notification and Click on “Click here to Apply”
5. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use
|Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee||09-11-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||29-11-2016|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||29-11-2016|
|Last date for Printing your Application||14-12-2016|
|Date of Examination (Tentative)||25-09-2016|