Summary: Bank of Baroda Recruitment 250 Vacancies – Specialist Officer Posts.bankofbaroda.co.in.Bank of Baroda Posts and Vavancies.Bank of Baroda Eligibility Criteria.Bank of Baroda Selection process.Bank of Baroda Pay scale.BOB Specialist Officer Exam Syllabus with Pattern.BOB Application fee.BOB How to Apply.BOB Important Dates.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 250 Vacancies – Specialist Officer Posts.bankofbaroda.co.in
Bank of Baroda recruitment 2016 specialist officer recruitment 2016 for 250 SO posts eligible candidates who find they have eligibility criteria according to vacant posts then they have to apply online by filling the application form on the official website.Seekers should submit their Bank of Baroda Apply Online applications before the last date of 13th April 2016 on the official site www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
Bank of Baroda Posts and Vavancies:
|Post Code||Discipline||Grade/ Scale||No. of Posts|
|01||Finance/ Credit||MMGS II|
|05||Human Resource Management||15|
|08||Finance/ Credit||MMGS III|
Bank of Baroda Eligibility Criteria:
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Finance/ Credit (MMGS II)||CA/ ICWA/Full time MBA (Finance)/ Full time PGDBM (Finance).|
|BTech or Post Graduate in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics &|
Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics &
Instrumentation OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
|Planning (MMGS II)||Post Graduate in Economics and or Statistics/M.Com (Banking), or M.Sc./M.A. (Operations Research) , or M.B.A. (Finance)||25-35 years|
|Risk Management (MMGS II)||Full time PG in Risk Mgmt./ Statistics/ Financial Engg. From recognized University/ Other reputed Institutions such as Indian Statistical Institution, Kolkata or Graduate with FRM from Global Association of Risk Professionals or PRM from Professional Risk Managers International Association .||25-35 years|
|Human Resource Management (MMGS II)||Full time MBA/PGDM in HRM/Personnel Management /Industrial Relations/ HRD||25-35 years|
|Full time M.A (Economics)||25-35 years|
|Law (MMGS II)||Bachelor Degree in Law||25-35 years|
|Finance/ Credit (MMGS III)||CA/ ICWA/ Full time MBA (Finance)/ Full time PGDBM (Finance)||25-40 years|
|PhD/MS or equivalents in applied mathematics, statistics, Computer Science or BTech or Post Graduate in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.||25-40 years|
Bank of Baroda Selection process:
The selection process is based on
- Written tes.
Bank of Baroda Pay scale:
The candidates who get selected will get a pay of
- MMG/S II: Rs.31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950/-
- MMG/S III: Rs.42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490/-
BOB Specialist Officer Exam Syllabus with Pattern 2016:
- Format of questions in Multiple Choice Format / Objective Type
- Total number of questions are 250
- Each question carries one marks
- Total Exam duration is 120 Minutes / 02 Hours
- Every wrong answer carries 0.25 negative marking
- Question papers consist of subjects from following subjects
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Professional Knowledge
Bank of Baroda Application Fee:
The candidates who wish to apply should make the payment of requisite fee/intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
- GEN/OBC: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD): Rs. 100/-
Bank of Baroda How to Apply:
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 13/04/2016 for applying for the post of Specialist Officer. Read full Notification before Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Online Application will be available on 30/03/2016
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE for BOB Jobs 2016:-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.
- Upload the Photograph Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels and size should be between 20kb – 50kb (JPG or JPEG format).
- Upload scanned Signature Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels and size should be between 10kb – 20kb (JPG or JPEG format).
Bank of Baroda Important Dates:
- Online Registration of Application starts from: 30.03.2016
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 13.04.2016
- Click here for Official Notification
- Click here for Apply Online
- Click here for Official Website
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs