Bank of Baroda PO Descriptive Paper.
Hello students, As you all know the only a few days are left for Bank of Baroda PO 2016 exam. We hope you score maximum marks as possible.
Bank of Baroda PO Descriptive Paper 2016: Pattern, Cutoffs and Previous Year Questions
We have already posted several important theories and questions which are very crucial to the crack the nut. And with this continuation today we are here to provide you with important strategies to attempt Bank of Baroda PO Descriptive Paper.
‘HOW DO I PREPARE FOR Bank of Baroda PO DESCRIPTIVE TEST’
Well, It is the most common query of the students. Students from Hindi medium generally face great difficulty in attempting it.
Often students on the lanes of preparing for bank exams, doesn’t give much attention to descriptive or they find it very silly. But remember students each and every phase of the exam is very competitive in itself. So ignoring it may trouble you.
Now coming to the track,
Bank of Baroda PO Exam Pattern:
The Bank of Baroda PO EXAM 2016 comprises two sections.
- Bank of Baroda PO Objective Test for 200 marks (Time Allotted 120 minutes)
- Bank of Baroda PO Descriptive Test for 50 marks (Time Allotted 30 minutes)
Here we are providing you with Most Important Essay Topics that are likely to be asked in the Exam.
Why Bank of Baroda PO Descriptive Test?
An officer recruited in the bank is supposed to do many such works which require skills of English literature. For instance, drafting Letters, preparing presentations to colleagues of communicating to higher officials. That is why it is important that an officer possess all communication skills.
DETAILED PATTERN OF Bank of Baroda PO DESCRIPTIVE EXAM:
The descriptive test question paper will have only two sections namely;
- Letter writing
- Essay writing
Questions will be allotted only in English Language and can be answered only by using keyboard. Descriptive paper will just commence as Objective paper is over.
Bank of Baroda PO Descriptive Exam Cutoff:
The cutoff has remained same for the past 2 years. This year also, the cutoff of Bank of Baroda PO Descriptive Exam is expected in the same range of around 33% marks.
Books to Refer for Bank of Baroda PO Descriptive Exam:
There are a lot of books available in the market. We are here specifying a few selected books:
- Crack Descriptive English by Varun Saxena (Disha publications)
- Modern Essays by Uma Kant Singh.
- A Handbook for Letter Writing by S.C. Gupta
Important Letter Writing Topics for Bank of Baroda PO Descriptive Exam:
- Letter to your colleagues to conduct a meeting on PR strategy.Consider yourself as a manager.
- Letter to your younger brother explaining him the importance of saving money.
- Letter to your brother indicating him on why you want to choose career in banking.
- Letter to your Bank manager for extension of joining date.
- Letter to the Bank manager apologizing for the delay in EMI payment.
- Letter to the manager of a firm to increase credit amount of loan taken.
Important Essay Topics for Bank of Baroda PO Descriptive Exam:
- Does providing an educational loan helps in empowering employment to youth?
- Usefulness of Aadhar Card.
- Impact of unearthing of black money on Indian Economy.
- Importance of education in regional/vernacular languages
- Entrance Exams – a necessary evil
- Pros & Cons of winning a lottery
- Pros & Cons of Inflation
- Do brokers deserve the cut that they make on deals?
- Security of the women in workspace, an increasing cause of concern.
So students now you are aware of Bank of Baroda PO Descriptive Paper pattern, and topics that are generally asked in the examination. So why wait; Start your preparation for Bank of Baroda PO Descriptive Paper right today. Further on our part we will be assisting you by sample topics with their answers too.
Start Preparing for Bank of Baroda PO Now!