In this article, we will discuss about Bank of Baroda PO Cutoff 2016 and How many Marks you need to Score in BOB PO Exam to clear the BOB PO cut off.
In this article
- Bank of Baroda PO Cutoff 2016
- Bank of Baroda PO Cutoff : Previous Year and Present Year
- BOB PO Previous year Cutoffs
- Bank of Baroda PO Cutoff 2016 (Expected CutOff for BOB PO 2016)
- Expected Cutoff for Bank of Baroda PO Exam:
- How to Score Marks to clear BOB PO Cutoff
- Is Scoring Cutoff marks enough in BOB PO Exam??
- DO’s to Clear BOB PO Cutoff
- DONT’s to Clear UIIC AO Cutoff
Bank of Baroda PO Cutoff 2016
Bank of Baroda has been conducting PO Exam every year. The number of aspirants applying for it are also increasing continuously. Thus the level of competition is going to be very very tough.In this article we will analyse Bank of Baroda PO Cutoff so that you can have an idea about how much to score in Bank of Baroda PO 2016 Exam.
The analysis is based on previous year Bank of Baroda PO Cutoff as well as taking into consideration the new pattern.
Bank of Baroda PO Cutoff : Previous Year and Present Year
Let us see the previous year BOB PO Cutoff in a sequential manner.
BOB PO Previous year Cutoffs
Below is the list of Bank of Baroda Previous Year Cutoffs. BOB PO Cut Off For Final Selection(Out of 100):
|Bank of Baroda PO Cutoff 2013||59.9||55||52||46.2|
|Bank of Baroda PO Cutoff 2014||57.2||52.9||49.9||43.4|
|Bank of Baroda PO Cutoff 2015||55.5||51.6||48.6||41.8|
Bank of Baroda PO Cutoff 2016 (Expected CutOff for BOB PO 2016)
- There will be both overall and sectional cut offs.
- Pattern is widely different from all previous year Papers
Expected Cutoff for Bank of Baroda PO Exam:
|Category||General Awareness (50)||Reasoning (50)||Quantitative Aptitude (50)||English (50)||Written Exam (200)|
How to Score Marks to clear BOB PO Cutoff
In Order to reach the the marks specified above, you need to
- Attempt at least 70 percent questions overall to clear the overall cutoff
- A minimum of 50% question in each section to clear the sectional cutoff
Is Scoring Cutoff marks enough in BOB PO Exam??
In very simple language NO. You must score at least 10-15 marks more.
DO’s to Clear BOB PO Cutoff
Again in simple words, try to score at least 10-15 marks more than the expected cutoff.
DONT’s to Clear UIIC AO Cutoff
Once again in simple words, Do not waste your time making Permutation and Combinations. Instead prepare harder and thus score more. Even the previous year cutoffs are to give an idea . Do not plan your number of questions to be attempted based on the cutoff.
Well Enough said, Give last boost to your BOB PO Preparation Now!
This is it for Bank of Baroda PO Cutoff. We will be sharing all updates related to BOB PO Cutoff and more. If you have any queries/questions regarding Bank of Baroda PO cutoff, feel free to post them in the comments section below and we will be glad to answer them for you.