Bank of Baroda Manipal PO Syllabus Pattern Books to read will help you kickstart your Bank of Baroda Manipal PO preparation.
Bank of Baroda has published the recruitment notification for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course with some changes in the exam pattern. As per official news, the course consists of a 9 months on campus program. On completion of the courese, you will be appointed as as a Probationary Officer in Bank of Baroda.
In this article
- Bank of Baroda Manipal PO Syllabus Pattern Books to Read
- Bank of Baroda PO Pattern
- Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus
- Bank of Baroda PO Books for preparation
- Best Books for BOB PO Quantitative Aptitude Preparation.
- Best Books for BOB Manipal PO Reasoning Preparation.
- Best Books for Bank of Baroda PO English Preparation.
- Preparation books for Bank of Baroda PO Banking Awareness:
Bank of Baroda Manipal PO Syllabus Pattern Books to Read
Bank of Baroda PO Pattern
This is part 1 of Bank of Baroda Manipal PO Syllabus Pattern Books to Read. The Selection for the one year PGD (B&F) course will be done in two phases:
- Phase 1: Online exam (objective + descriptive)
- Phase 2: Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Here we will discuss only Phase 1 Pattern. The Exam will consist of both Objective & Subjective Tests & will be conducted online.
The objective test of 2 hours duration consist of 4 Sections for total 200 marks. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Sections by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank. The BOB PO 2016 Objective Exam Pattern is given below:
|English Language||50||50||Composite Time of 2 hour|
|General Awareness (With Special Reference to Banking Industry)||50||50|
- The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
- Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in objective test.
Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus
This is part 2 of Bank of Baroda Manipal PO Syllabus Pattern Books to Read.The section wise syllabus is as follows:
Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus Reasoning:
- Sitting Arrangement.(click for questions and topic concept)
- Puzzle Test.
- Data Sufficiency Problems.
- Blood Relationship Problems.
- Series Problems.
- Input- Output/ Sequential Output Tracing.
- Direction Sense Problems.
- Statement Assumption/Conclusion/Arguement/Course of Action.
- Ordering and Ranking.
Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus Quantitative Aptitude:
Click on the topics below to read concepts, tips and solve quizzes on those topics.
- Simple Interest/ Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio & Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Time Speed and Distance.
- Data interpretation.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Sequence and Series.
- Quadratic Equation.
Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus General English:
- Reading Comprehension.
- Fill in the blank (Vocabulary based problems).
- Sentence Correction / Spotting error (Tenses, Part of Speech, Active and Passive Voice, Subject Verb Agreement).
- Para jumbles.
- Antonyms/Synonyms based problems.
Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus General/ Economic/ Banking Awareness:
- The problems with this section is the range of questions is exceptionally LONG. Look at any of the syllabus of recent examination.
- You will find that at least 12-15 topics ranging from Current affairs.
- There is static GK.
- Then there are banking terms, the RBI, the budget and so on.
- It is really tough for the candidate to answer them.
- You need to have a regular study.
Bank of Baroda PO Books for preparation
This is part 3 of Bank of Baroda Manipal PO Syllabus Pattern Books to Read.To help you prepare the best here is a recommendation of list of books:
If you purchase any of the Below Books, We will give you a Free Mock Test
Best Books for BOB PO Quantitative Aptitude Preparation.
Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by
|Advance maths for General Competitions by Rakesh Yadav|
Best Books for BOB Manipal PO Reasoning Preparation.
Best Books for Bank of Baroda PO English Preparation.
|Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis|
Plinth to Paramount) by Neetu Singh
|Objective General English by SP Bakshi|
|High School English Grammar By Wren and Martin|
Preparation books for Bank of Baroda PO Banking Awareness:
Friends this is it for Bank of Baroda Manipal PO Syllabus Pattern Books to Read for preparation of examination.We will soon publish detailed section wise Bank of Baroda Manipal PO Syllabus Pattern Books for preparation. If you have any queries/questions. Feel free to ask them in the comments section below. And we will be glad to answer them for you.
Start Preparing for Bank of Baroda PO Now!