Assam PSC Recruitment 2020: Online Application process for the APSC CCE Recruitment 2020 Notification has been started today i.e. 10 September 2020 on its official website. Check application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection process and other details here.
In this article
APSC CCE (Prelims) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 331 Posts Available
APSC Recruitment 2020: Assam Public Service Commission has recently issued the new employment notice on 9.09.2020 for appointment of Combined Competitive (Prelims) Exam under Irrigation Department & Public Health Engineering Department. There are 331 vacancies will be filled by Assam PSC and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are searching jobs in Assam State can use this APSC Job Opportunity. Interested and eligible aspirants should submit the APSC AE Recruitment Application form to given address on or before 10.10.2020. Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected.
Details of Assam APSC AE Recruitment 2020
|Board of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||ADVT. NO. 08/2020|
|Job Name||Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer|
|Last Date for Submission of application||10-10-2020|
APSC will recruit the candidates on test/ interview basis. After that selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Assam state. Assam Public Service Commission recruitment 2020 notification and APSC Recruitment application form are available @ www.apsc.nic.in. Aspirants should hold Engineering/ Diploma and age limit should be 18 to 38 years & 21 to 38 years. Aspirants should pay required fee via Treasury challan or Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS website. More details of Assam APSC vacancy, upcoming APSC jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
APSC Latest Vacancy Details
- As per the APSC notification, 331 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Combined Competitive (Prelims) Exam 2020|
|Name of the service||Total|
|Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)||121|
|Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade)||69|
|Superintendent of Taxes||06|
|District Transport Officer||05|
|Inspector of Taxes||27|
|Inspector of Excise||07|
|Block Development Officer||33|
|Asst. Employment Officer||04|
|Assistant Manager of Industries||10|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Combined Competitive (Prelims) Exam
- The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications.
- Candidates awaiting results of the qualifying examination for eligibility on the closing date of submission of the application need not apply.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC/ PWD/ ExSM as per rules
Important Vacancy for This Month:
|66th BPSC Recruitment||Click Here|
|RELIANCE JIO Recruitment||Click Here|
|DEE Assam Recruitment||Click Here|
|Bank of India Recruitment||Click Here|
|DRDO Recruitment||Click Here|
|AXIS Bank Recruitment||Click Here|
Selection Process for Assam PSC Recruitment 2020
- APSC will recruit the candidates on test/ interview basis.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
|S No.||Category||Application fee (Rs)||Processing Fee Charged by CSCSPV (Rs)||Taxable amount on processing fee (@18%)||Total Amount (Rs)|
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Treasury Challan (Check advt to get account details) or Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS website.
How to apply Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website apsc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “ADVT. NO. 08/2020 Combined Competitive (Prelims) Exam 2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up APSC Jobs 2020 Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from APSC Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
Important Links: APSC Jobs
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
APSC CCE Recruitment 2020 Selection Proce
APSC CCE Recruitment 2020 Selection ProcessServices will comprise of the following:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
The candidates will have to clear each stage of the exam in order to be appointed as a Civil Service Officer in APSC. The Examination for APSC CCE will be conducted in Offline Mode, i.e. pen and paper mode.
APSC CCE Exam Pattern For Prelims & M
APSC CCE Exam Pattern For Prelims & MainsMains Examination of APSC CCE has been provided below.
APSC CCE Prelims Exam Pattern
The APSC CCE Prelims Exam is the first exam which is meant to serve as a screening test only. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the Candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Mains Examination will not be counted for determining the final order of merit.
- The APSC CCE Prelims examinations will comprise of two papers of objective type multiple choice questions of two hours duration each.
- The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices.
- OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) answer sheet will be provided for answering questions.
- Candidates will have to use ONLY BLACK/BLUE BALL PEN.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 of the total marks assigned to that for every incorrect answer.
- If a candidate marks more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers is correct and a penalty will be imposed.
- The General Studies II paper of the Combined Competitive (Prelim) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
Type of Paper
|Paper-I (General Studies I)||200||2hrs||Objective|
|Paper-II (General Studies II)||200||2hrs||Objective|
APSC CCE Mains Exam Pattern
The candidates who will qualify the APSC CCE Prelims Exam will be eligible to appear for the APSC Mains Exam.
- The questions of the examination will be of conventional type.
- The written examination will consist of the following. The marks of these exams will not be counted for determining the final order of merit. However, the minimum qualifying marks in Paper ‘A’ and Paper ‘B’ will be 25%.
Qualifying Language Papers: (in the level of Class X)
1. Paper A (300 marks– 3Hours duration)– any one of the languages from Assamese, Bengali, Bodo. Candidates from DimaHasao, Karbi Angong and West Karbi Anglong districts who have not studied any of these languages in school shall be exempted from appearing for this Paper A.
2. Paper B- English (300 marks- 3Hours duration)
Papers to be counted for the order of merit (Written Examination)
Type of Paper
|Paper 2 to 6||General Studies||250 for each paper||3hrs for Each Paper|
|Paper 7||Optional Subject, Paper 1||250||3hrs|
|Paper 8||Optional Subject, Paper 2||250||3hrs|
(After qualifying the Mains)
Optional Papers For APSC CCE Mains Exam
The list of Optional Subjects for the Main Examination is as follows. The standard and syllabi of the Optional subjects are approximately those of Degree Level Course of the Universities.
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Page 5 of 11
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Electrical Engineering
- The literature of any one of the following languages: Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, Sanskrit, English
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Political Science and International Relations
- Public Administration
Assam PSC Salary For CCE Recruitment 2020
APSC CCE Post Name
|Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)||Payscale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 13,300/-, PB-4|
|Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade)||Payscale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4|
|Superintendent of Taxes||Payscale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4|
|District Transport Officer||Payscale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4|
|Labour Inspector||Payscale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Inspector of Taxes||Payscale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Inspector of Excise||Payscale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Block Development Officer||Payscale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 10,900/-, PB-3|
|Asstt. Employment Officer||Payscale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Sub Registrar||Payscale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Assistant Manager of Industries||Payscale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 11,500/-, PB-3|
Assam PSC CCE Recruitment 2020 FAQs
Q. What is APSC CCE?
Ans. APSC CCE is the Assam Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination which is conducted for the selection of candidates to the posts under the Assam PSC.
Q. What is the date to apply for APSC CCE Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The date to apply online for the APSC CCE is from 10th September to 10th October 2020.
Q. What is the selection process for APSC Civil services Recruitment?
Ans. The candidates will be selected through three stages of exam which are, Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
Q.What are the posts for which I can apply in Assam PSC CCE Recruitment?
Ans. You can apply for the posts under the APSC which includes, Assam Civil Service, Assam Police Service, Superintendent of Taxes, District Transport Officer, Labour Inspector, Inspector of Taxes, Sub Registrar and other posts.
Q. What is the total no. of vacancies notified for the APSC CCE Recruitment 2020?
Ans. A total of 331 vacancies have been notified for the Assam PSC CCE Recruitment 2020.