Assam Police Admit Card Released 2019 for Grade IV Digital Viva Test at Slprbassam.In
Assam Police Admit Card for Grade IV Digital Viva Test 2019 Released: Direct link available here to download the hall ticket PDF. Assam Police Recruitment Board has announced the notification for the engagement of various posts under the Grade IV category. The total number of vacancies for this recruitment is about 756. A lot of passionate candidates have applied and appeared for the recruitment drive. The selection process is based on the written exam, Digital Viva Test/Document Verification. As of now, the written exam was held on 11-08-2019.
Assam Police (Assam Police) has released admit card for the post of Grade III & Grade IV. You can download the admit card from the link given below. The links are given under the heading of Important Links.
As you already know that application procedure for the Grade III & Grade IV has completed on 31/01/2019. It was the last date to submit Assam Police Grade III & Grade IV online application form 2019. Assam Police had published notification on for the post of Grade III & Grade IV.
Now, Assam Police is ready to held written exam for the post of Grade III & Grade IV. In this regard, Assam Police has published the admit card for the post of Grade III & Grade IV.
How to download Assam Police Grade IV Admit Card 2019?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site police.assam.gov.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- On the home page, there will be a navigation link regarding Assam Police Grade IV Admit Card 2019.
- Click on the link you will get into the result page.
- Find a suitable notification and click the link.
- You will direct it to the login page.
- Kindly given your login details and give the submit button.
- Now you will get your admit card.
- Download it and take a printout for your exam purpose.
Direct Link to Download Assam Police Admit Card
|Interview Schedule for Grade IV||Click Here|
|Digital Viva Test Admit Card for Grade IV||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates for Assam Police Admit Card
|Starting Date for Apply Online||03/01/2019|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||31/01/2019|
|Admit Card Available||05/08/2019|
|Digital Viva Test Date||28/11/2019|
|Grade IV Digital Viva Test Admit Card Available||28/11/2019|
Assam Police Admit Card details:
Name of post: Grade – IV
Examination Date: From 16-12-2019
The Digital Viva Test for the posts of Grade – IV reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) of different departments under the Government of Assam in pursuance to advertisement dated 30th December 2018 has been scheduled to be held in the respective district Headquarters w.e.f. 16-12-2019 as per the schedule published on the website.
The test will be conducted in three types and marks will be assigned as under:
Type A: 3 (Three) questions on History of Assam carrying 1 (One) mark each.
Type B: 3 (Three) questions on General Knowledge carrying 1 (One) mark each.
Type C: 3 (Three) questions on Cultural, Polity, Geography, and Economy of Assam carrying 1 (One) mark each.
Candidates are requested to visit SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in to download their Admit Cards w.e.f. 28th of November 2019.
The Test will be conducted district wise across the State. The district-wise schedule on the conduct of Digital Viva Test has been uploaded in SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in.
Candidates are asked to bring the following documents in original along with a set of self-attested copies of the same on the day of examination:-
- Disability Certificate mentioning the actual percentage of disability.
- Certificates of Educational Qualification and mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Experience Certificate of earlier work, if any
- Certificates on Computer Course, if any
- Certificates on Sports/ Dance/Singing/Martial Arts etc. if any
For any further queries/clarifications, candidates may contact the Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam, Rehabari-8.
Helpline number- 7636071991, 7636071992, 7636071993.
Assam Police Grade IV Hall Ticket 2019:
The hall ticket consists of Candidate’s
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name & Date-of-Birth
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature
- Test Venue, date & time
- General Instructions
Instructions to be followed:
- The First step is to download and take a printout of the Admit Card by referring to the direct link available here.
- Examine the hall ticket if there is a need to attach the photo on the Admit Card.
- If you want to attach the photo means should affix your photo on the admit card. The photo must be the same as while you are uploaded during the online registration.
- Aspirants should bring the Printout of the admit card.
- Then candidates should bring any one of the original valid ID proof to the examination hall like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving license, Passport, etc.
- If applicants fail to bring either the ID proof or the admit card you will not be allowed into the exam hall.
- Kindly utilize this opportunity and be a successful candidate in your career.