Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2020 Released Soon: Download PST PET SLPRB Hall Ticket
Assam Police Admit Card for Constable 2020 is released in the month of March 2020. Candidates who have submitted the application form can download the Assam Police Constable Call Letter for Physical Standart Test/ Physical Efficiency Test when it is available.
The Office of the Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board is going to declare the Assam Police Hall Ticket on the official website of Assam Police Recruitment board i.e. slprbassam.in. Applicants will be able to download the SLPRB Assam Police Constable Admit Card by entering their Mobile Number or Email ID and Password. Note that the Assam Police Hall Ticket will not be sent to the candidate through post or any other means than online.
Latest 06/03/2020: As per the notice, the Assam Police Constable Admit Card will be released on March 10, 2020. The admit card will be issued on different dates for the district. Check the Assam Police Admit Card Dates from below.
How to download Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2020?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site police.assam.gov.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- On the home page, there will be a navigation link regarding Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2020.
- Click on the link you will get into the result page.
- Find a suitable notification and click the link.
- You will direct it to the login page.
- Kindly given your login details and give the submit button.
- Now you will get your admit card.
- Download it and take a printout for your exam purpose.
Direct Link to Download Assam Police Admit Card
|Assam Police Constable Call Letter||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Assam Police Admit Card – Important Highlight
|Department||Assam Police Home Department|
|Conducted By||State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam (SLPRB Assam)|
|Post||Constable (Armed/ Unarmed)|
|Assam Police Constable Admit Card Date 2020||March 2020 (Usually before 1 week of examination)|
|Date of Exam||Will Be Released|
The Assam Police Recruitment is going on for 6662 Unarmed and Armed Police Constable posts. Now the Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted. After that, the document verification will be done. The candidates who has found to be eligible will be then called for the written exam. Candidates will receive the message on their mobile number and email ID when the admit card is released.
Assam Police Constable Hall Ticket 2020
The hall ticket consists of Candidate’s
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name & Date-of-Birth
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature
- Test Venue, date & time
- General Instructions
Instructions to be followed:
- The First step is to download and take a printout of the Admit Card by referring to the direct link available here.
- Examine the hall ticket if there is a need to attach the photo on the Admit Card.
- If you want to attach the photo means should affix your photo on the admit card. The photo must be the same as while you are uploaded during the online registration.
- Aspirants should bring the Printout of the admit card.
- Then candidates should bring any one of the original valid ID proof to the examination hall like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving license, Passport, etc.
- If applicants fail to bring either the ID proof or the admit card you will not be allowed into the exam hall.
- Kindly utilize this opportunity and be a successful candidate in your career.
Assam Police Constable Selection Process 2020
Here is the selection process of Assam Police Constable in a step by step manner:
- Document Verification
- Written Test
- Extra-Curricular Activities and Special Skills
PST/PET: First, the candidates will have to appear for the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). In this round, a medical officer will look for any physical deformity if present with the candidate. If found, then he or she will be barred from the further round. After PST/PET, the candidates have to appear for the document verification process.
Document Verification: Upon the successful verification of all the documents provided by the candidate, he or she will be required to appear for the Written exam.
Written Exam: There will be a paper of 50 marks. It will have 100 Multiple Choice Questions. Candidates will be provided with the OMR sheet. The questions will be as that of class IX and X level. No negative marking is present. Written Test will be conducted throughout the State on one day at each district HQ. The date of the written test will be notified afterward.