Army Public School Teacher Admit Card 2020, Check PGT, TGT, PRT Exam Date (Out) at awesindia.com
Army Public School Admit Card Released Today – Online Test Hall Ticket at aps-csb.in
Army Public School Admit Card 2020: The Army Public School Teacher Admit Card for the Online Screening Test is supposed to be announced on 10th November 2020, according to the official authorities. However, till now the APS admit card is not yet available on the official website i.e. aps-csb.in. Candidates can check this page for any updates regarding the APS Teacher Hall Ticket. As soon as the APS Teacher call letter is released, we will provide the APS Teacher Admit card download link.
Army Public School (APS) is expected to release the admit card for Online Screening Test, 10th November 2020, for the recruitment to the post of PGT, TGT and PRT. All those candidates who have applied for exam can download the APS CSB Call Letter through Army Public School Website www.aps-csb.in.
APS CSB exam is scheduled to be held on 21st, 22nd November 2020 at various centres across the country. As per the official website, the admit card for the same will be released on 04 November 2020.
Army Public School Admit Card 2020
The APS Teacher Admit Card will be released anytime soon on the official website i.e. aps-csb.in. The Online Screening Test is scheduled to be conducted on 21st, 22nd November 2020. Note that the Army Public School Teacher selection process involves three stages – Online Screening Test, Interview, and Evaluation of Teaching Ability and Computer Proficiency. The APS Teacher Call Letter 2020 will be released separately for each stage. Here is an overview of Army Public School Recruitment 2020:
|Army Public School Teacher Admit Card 2019 | Check Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Army Welfare Education Society|
|Post Name||Teacher (PGT, TGT, PRT)|
|Total Vacancies||8000 Posts|
|Exam Date||21st, 22nd November 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||Today (10th November 2020)|
|Selection Process||Screening Exam, Interview, Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency|
|Job Location||Across India|
Army School Welfare Education Society has announced the Army Public School Recruitment Notification 2019 for the recruitment of around 8000 Post-Graduate Teachers (PGT), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) and Primary Teachers (PRT) in Army Public Schools all across the country. The APS Teacher online registration ended. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information about Army Public School Admit Card 2020. Read on to find out.
How To Download Army Public School Admit Card?
The steps to download the APS Teacher Admit Card are as under:
- Visit the official website – aps-csb.in.
- Scroll down and click on “Existing User Login”.
- Enter your Login ID (registered email address) and Password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Your Army Public School Admit Card will appear on the screen. Download it and take multiple print outs of the same.
Army Public School Admit Card For All Stages
The selection process of APS Teacher involves three stages and the admit card will be released separately for all three stages.
- The APS Teacher Hall Ticket for the Online Screening Test will be issued to all candidates who have successfully applied for the exam.
- The Army Public School Admit Card for Interview will be released for those candidates who clear the Online Screening Test.
- Lastly, the APS Teacher Call Letter for Evaluation of Teaching Ability and Computer Proficiency will be issued for candidates who clear the Interview.
Details Mentioned On Army Public School Admit Card 2020
The APS Teacher Admit Card will have the following details mentioned on it:
- a. Name of the Candidate
- b. Date of Birth
- c. Gender
- d. Post Applied for (PGT/TGT/PRT)
- e. Stage of the Selection Process
- f. Exam Date
- g. Exam Time
- h. Venue of the Exam
- i. Photograph
- j. Signature
- k. Instructions for the Candidate
Documents To Be Carried For Army Public School Teacher Exam 2020
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- College ID
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Any ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Important Points Regarding Army Public School Admit Card 2020
Note the following important points regarding Army Public School Admit Card 2020:
- The APS Teacher Admit Card is an important document that must be kept safely. Without the Admit Card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- The Admit Card will be released only in the online mode on the official website. It will not be sent to the candidates via post or any other means.
- Candidates should not wait until the last moment to download the Admit Card as there might be issues due to heavy traffic to the official website.
- In case of any discrepancy or missing details on the Admit Card, candidates must contact the official authorities at the earliest and get it rectified.
Contact No.: 9453827208, 9455874491, 9455874492
Army Public School Teacher Admit Card 2020 – FAQ’s
Q. Is the Army Public School Teacher Admit Card 2020 Released?
Ans. No, Army Public School Teacher Admit Card 2020 not yet released.
Q. What is the Army Public School Teacher Admit Card 2020 Release Date?
Ans. Army Public School Teacher Admit Card 2020 will be released on 4th November 2020.
Q. What is the AWES PGT, TGT, PRT Exam Date?
Ans. AWES PGT, TGT, PRT Exam will be conducted on 21st, 22nd November 2020.
Q. Where can I download the AWES PGT, TGT, PRT Exam Admit Card 2020?
Ans. Candidates can download the AWES PGT, TGT, PRT Exam Admit Card 2020 from Freshers Now. Also, through the official site @ awesindia.com