APSC Recruitment 2019 – 463 Asst & Jr Engineer (Civil) Posts at www.apsc.nic.in
Assam PSC Asst & Junior Engineer (Civil) Offline Form 2019: Assam Public Service Commission (Assam PSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer (Civil) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 21st December 2019.
APSC Posts and Vacancies and Eligibility Criteria:
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||156||Bachelor’s Degree (Civil Engg.)|
|2||Junior Engineer (Civil)||307||Diploma (Civil Engg.)|
APSC Age Limit:
- Age Limit: 21-38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
APSC Pay Scale:
Scale of Pay:- Rs. 30,000/-1,10,000/-PB 4 with Grade Pay of Rs 12,700/-plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
APSC Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Written Examination OR Interview.
How to Apply APSC Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format affixing one copy of recent photograph on it along with self attested copies of certificates/ mark sheets etc., through post to the Commission’s Office on or 21-12-2019.
APSC Important Dates:
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 21-12-2019
- Click here to see Official Notification of Asst & Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Click here for Official website
- Click here for How to Apply
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs