Summary: APSC Recruitment 108 vacancies – Teaching & Non Teaching Posts.apsc.nic.in.APSC Posts and Vacancies.APSC Eligibility Criteria.APSC Pay Scale.APSC Selection Process.APSC How to Apply.APSC Important Dates.
APSC Recruitment 108 vacancies – Teaching & Non Teaching Posts.apsc.nic.in
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 108 Asstt Professor, Asstt Librarian, Post Graduate Teacher vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 01 & 08-04-2016.
APSC Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 108
Name of the Posts:
I. Asstt Professor (Nyaya): 01 Post
II. Asstt Librarian (Legislative Deptt): 01 Post
III. Post Graduate Teacher: 106 Posts
|S.No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|7.||Home Sc.||02 Posts|
|15.||Logic & Philosophy||03 Posts|
APSC Eligibility Criteria:
APSC Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Professor: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Sanskrit (specialization in the concerned discipline i.e. Nyaya) with atleast 55% marks.
- Post Graduate Teachers : Candidates should possess MA/M.Sc/M.Com with 50% marks in relevant subject with B.T/B.Ed degree from any recognized University
- Assistant Librarian : Candidates should possess Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B.Lib & I.Sc) or Master of Library and Information Science (M.Lib & I.Sc) from any recognized University
APSC Age Limit:
- Candidates maximum age should be 38 years for Asstt Professor (Nyaya) posts, Asstt Librarian (Legislative Deptt) Posts, between 21-38 years for Post Graduate Teacher posts as on 01-01-2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
APSC Pay Scale:
|Name of Posts||PAY Scale|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with AGP of Rs. 6000/-
PM plus other allowances as prescribed by the UGC and the State Govt.
|Assistant Librarian||Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- PM, PB-3 and Grade Pay of
Rs. 4300/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
|Post Graduate Teacher||Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 35000/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5100/-
P.M. plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
APSC Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Written Examination OR Interview.
APSC How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format affixing one copy of recent photograph on it along with self attested copies of certificates/ mark sheets etc., through post to the Commission’s Office on or before 01 & 08-04-2016.
APSC Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission of Application for Post I: 08-04-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application for Post II & III: 01-04-2016.
- Click here to see Official Notification of Asstt Professor (Nyaya)
- Click here to see Official Notification of Asstt Librarian and Post Graduate Teacher
- Click here for Official website
- Click here for How to Apply
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs