APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020 (OUT), Check Here AE Exam Date @apsc.nic.in
APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020 Released @ apsc.nic.in | AE (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical) Exam Date: The APSC Assistant Engineer Exam scheduled to be conducted on 18th October 2020. All the applicants should download the Assam PSC AE Admit Card from this page with the help of the below-given link. The APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020 released on 9th October 2020. We have provided the exact APSC AE Admit Card 2020 at the below of this page. All the applicants stay connected to this page to get the latest updates about Assam PSC Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical) Admit Card 2020. More details about APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020 provided in the below sections.
APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has successfully collected the job applications for Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical) Post Recruitment. The total number of vacancies for the post vacancies was 33. The application process was Completed. A lot of candidates have applied for this APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment and now waiting for the APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020.
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical)|
|Exam Date||18th October 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Now|
Assam PSC AE Selection Process
In this section, you can have the information on the selection procedure. Hopefuls willing to secure Assistant Engineer Job in Assam should know the Selection Process first. Mainly, APSC conducts the process in 3 rounds every year. Also, there are 3 rounds this year for 65 Assistant Engineer Posts.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
How To Download Assam PSC AE Admit Card 2020
- First, visit the web portal of the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) i.e apsc.nic.in.
- The new page is displayed on the Home page of your screen.
- Then, you need to check for the APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020 and click on the link you saw.
- In order to get your Hall Ticket, you need to fill the Login credentials asked for.
- Then, recheck the details you filled such as Registration Number, password, etc. before submission.
- Next, you will find APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card with your Name.
- Download the Hall Ticket and make a copy of it for future usage.
APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020: Direct Link
- APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card – CIVIL (Available Now)
- APSC AE Admit Card MECHANICAL (Available Now)
- APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card ELECTRICAL (Available Now)
- APSC AE Admit Card CHEMICAL (Available Now)
- APSC Assistant Engineer Exam Notice – Click Here
Identity Proofs To Be Carried For APSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2020
Before attempting the Exam, one should check whether they have any one of the below-given ID Proofs with them or not. If not, you need to apply for it immediately. Because, without that, the officials may not allow to the Examination Hall. So, carry any one of them for the Exam for verification purposes.
- PAN Card
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Employee ID
- ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
Details Present On Assam PSC AE Call Letter 2020
First, Applicants willing to attend the Written Examination should download the APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card/ Assam PSC AE Call Letter 2020 form the Official website. After getting the Admit card, you need to check whether the details present on that are correct or not. And if any mismatch occurs, you should notify to the Higher Authorities of Assam Public Service Commission and ask for the modifications. Refer to the below-given fields, so that you will get an idea.
- Name Of The Exam
- Full Name
- Roll Number
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor