APM Bank Recruitment for Class I Posts.
In this article
APM Bank Recruitment 2016
APM Bank Recruitment for the recruitment of Branch Manager, Sub-Manager/ Officer & Marketing Manager, Manager – Concurrent Auditor vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before the last date.
APM Bank Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts:
1. General Manager
2. Deputy General Managers/
3. Assistant General Manager
4. Senior Managers/ Head Of Departments
5. Branch Managers/ Development Manager
6. Concurrent Auditor
Candidates age should be below 55 years for S.No-1, 2, 3, 6, 50 years for S.No-4, 40 for S.No-5. Age relaxation will be considered in deserving cases.
Candidates should possess excellent Management/ Professional/ Administrative skills and experience of working at Corporate/ Zonal/Regional levels, should be well versed with the latest trends/technology in banking. must have proven track record of excellent performance, with dynamic leadership capacities, and expertise in the Banking field for S.No-1, have worked at Corporate/Zonal/Regional levels either as Chief Manager(Scale IV) and Asst.General Mangers (Scale V) in Public Sector Banks or in corresponding grades with other Banks for S.No-2, 3 Posts. Refer the notification for post wise details.
- For General Manager : Candidates with, Post Graduation, MBA, CFA, ICWA/C.S. CAIIB will be given preference over others.
- For Deputy General Managers/ Assistant General Manager : Candidate with, Post Graduation, MBA, C.A., Cost and Financial Analysis, CAIIB will be given preference over others.
- For Senior Managers : Candidates with, Post Graduation/CA/MBA, CAIIB will be given preference over others.
- For Branch Managers : Candidate with Post Graduation/MBA/CAIIB will be given preference over others.
- For Concurrent Auditor : Candidate with Post Graduation/MBA/CAIIB will be given preference over others.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their application along with relevant documents to A.P.Mahesh Co.op.Urban Bank Ltd., (Multi State Scheduled Bank), 5-3-989, Sherza Estate, N.S.Road,Osmangunj, Hyderabad – 500 095(A.P.) on or before 11-08-2016.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 11-08-2016.
For reading the detail notification, visit AP Mahesh Bank Official Website