APFC EPFO 2016 Result Out. Exam Analysis and Expected Cutoff. Vacancies, Eligibility(Age & Education), Pay Scale, Duties, Pattern, Syllabus, Expected Cutoff and Preparation Tips.
UPSC EPGO Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner 2016: Check Results
UPSC has released results for 170 posts of ASSISTANT PROVIDENT FUND COMMISSIONER (APFC), EPFO. You can check the results below.
UPSC EPFO APSC 2016 Exam Analysis and Expected Cutoff.
The Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners exam (APFC) for recruitment to fill up 100 vacancies in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) will be conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in first week of January 2016.
Date and Day of Exam : 10th January 2016 (Sunday)
Time of Exam: 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon.
APFC EPFO 2016 Vacancies
Total Vacancies: 170 (GEN 78 SC-24, ST-14, OBC-54 )
APFC EPFO 2016 Eligibility
1. Age Limit
The age of the candidate should be less than or equal to 35 years as on normal closing date. (add +5 for SC/ST, +3 for OBC, +5 for Central/UT Govt /EPFO Employees).
2. Educational Qualifications
- Required Qualification: Degree of recognized University or equivalent.
- Desired Qualification: Diploma in Company Law/ Labour Laws/ Public Administration.
APFC EPFO 2016 Duties:
As an Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner you will look after the work of Enforcement, Recovery, Accounts, Administration, Cash, Legal, Pension and Computer which includes the statutory and administrative functions like conducting inquiry settlement of claims general administration maintenance of Cash Book/Reconciliation of Bank Statements MIS returns etc.
All recruited candidates will be on probation period of one year.
APFC EPFO 2016 Exam Pattern
(a) Written Test will consist of multiple type questions. Duration of test will be 2 hours.
(b) The test will be conducted both in English and Hindi language.
(c) There will be negative marking for wrong answers. For every wrong answer 1/3rd (one third) marks will be deducted from your overall score. However if no answer is marked for a question, 0 marks will be awarded for it.
(d) Candidates who pass the objective test will be subjected to an Interview.
APFC EPFO 2016 Syllabus
- General English: To evaluate basic reading and comprehensive English.
- Current Affairs
- Indian Culture, Heritage and Freedom Movement
- Population, Development and Globalization
- Governance and Constitution of India
- Present trends in Indian Economy
- Accounting and Auditing, Industrial Relations, Labour Laws, Insurance
- Basic knowledge of Computer applications, General Science
- Elementary Mathematics, Statistics and General Mental Ability
- Social Security in India
Expected Cutoff for APFC EPFO 2016.
Please refer the following table for expected cutoffs for APFC EPFO 2016:
Preparation Tips for APFC EPFO 2016
- Go through the entire syllabus once and digest the topics given.
- For General English section, focus on Reading Comprehension. There will be atleast 2 RC passages. Try and get 100% accuracy and attempt in them. Click here to read how to crack Reading Comprehension
- Do not fret much about Vocabulary questions, as you are more prone to commit mistakes in that. If you are 100% sure about the answer, only then attempt questions from Vocabulary.
- Start Reading Newspaper Daily. (Economic Times and/or The Hindu). Reading Newspapers will not only result in better English and improved understanding of Polity/Economy, it will also help you increase your reading speed. Click here to increase your Reading Speed now.
- For preparation of current affairs, read Pratiyogita Darpan and also follow MockBank’s Current Affairs
- Reading the newspaper would suffice for Polity and Indian Economy.
- Mock Tests will not only help you understand the exam pattern and difficulty level of questions better, they will also help you analyse your weak areas and improve upon them.
- Talk to an expert: talking to an expert gives you surprising insights that go a long way in ensuring your selection.
- Do not have an Expert? Well Click here to enroll for MockBank’s test packages for EPFO APFC starting @ Rs 199 only and get mock tests along with mentorship sessions with our expert!
Friends we hope you found the above information useful for APFC EPFO 2016 examination. If you have any questions/queries, please feel free to ask them in the comments section below and we will be glad to answer them for you. All the best!