APCOB Admit Card 2019, Download APCOB Staff Assistant & Manager Posts Online Exam Call Letter at www.apcob.org
APCOB Admit Card 2019: Andhra Pradesh State Co-Operative Bank Ltd has recently released the APCOB Online Exam Admit Card for Staff Assistant & Manager Posts. It has planned to conduct Online Test/Examination for Staff Assistant & Manager Posts on 25th August 2019. Candidates who have applied for this AP Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2019 and eagerly waiting to write an examination kindly get your APCOB Staff Assistant/ Manager hall ticket from 08th August 2019 to 25th August 2019 at official website (www.apcob.org). It has already published the APCOB Vijayawada 2019 notification 2019 on July 2019. Applicants who are seeking Bank jobs can use this chance. AP State Cooperative Bank Exam date, time and venue are given in the APCOB Online Exam Call Letter.
Details Information of APCOB Staff Assistant/ Manager Hall Ticket 2019
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Co-Operative Bank Ltd|
|Category||State Govt. / Admit Card|
|Name of the Post||Staff Assistant & Manager|
|Exam Scheme||Computer Based Test|
|Exam Duration||1 hour|
|Starting date for admit card download||08.08.2019|
|Ending date for admit card download||25.08.2019|
|APCOB Exam Date||25.08.2019|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
How to Download APCOB Admit Card 2019
The APCOB Admit card will be released only through online mode and candidates will have to follow the steps provided below to download your APCOB online test call letter.
1st Step: Visit the official website – apcob.org
2nd Step: Now click on the “careers” tab on the home page
3rd Step: A new page opens with links to download – online Exam call letter for post of APCOB Manager (Scale-1) and Staff Assistant.
4th Step: Enter your Registration Number/ roll no. and Password/ Date of Birth. Click on – “Login” button.
5th Step: The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Check the details save it as PDF. Also, take printouts of the APCOB hall ticket for future reference.
Details Mentioned on APCOB Admit Card 2019
The following details will be mentioned on the APCOB Admit Card 2019. Candidates will have to check the details and if there is any discrepancy, contact the officials at the earliest.
- Name Of The Applicant
- Name of the Father
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Test Centre Nane & Address
- Examination Centre Code
- Date of Examination
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Exam Guidelines
APCOB 2019 Exam Pattern for Staff Assistant & Manager Posts
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes or 1 hour.
- No of Questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100 marks
- Type of Questions: Question paper will hold multiple choice
- Question Paper Language: English
- Mark Deduction: 25 Marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
AP Co-operative Bank 2019 Exam Scheme
- Andhra Pradesh State Co-Operative Bank Ltd will conduct the CBT exam for 100 marks and exam scheme is given below
Andhra Pradesh State Co-Operative Bank 2019 Exam Centres
- APCOB will conduct the online exam for Assistant & Manager at 13 centres. Candidates kindly get your test centre details from official website.
Documents To Be Carried Along APCOB Admit Card 2019
Candidates will have to carry a photo Id proof along with the APCOB Admit Card for verification. the list of photo ID proofs that can be carried along are as follows:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- College photo ID
- Driving licence
- Bank Passbook with the photograph, etc
APCOB Admit Card 2019 – Key Points
- Check the details mentioned on the APCOB online test call letter
- Read the instructions mentioned on the APCOB Hall ticket an abide by them
- Report to the exam centre as per the reporting time
- Make sure you carry the hall ticket/ admit card and photo ID.