AP SLBRB Recruitment 2016 for 4576 Vacancies
In this article
AP SLBRB Recruitment
AP Police Vacancy Details
Total No of Posts: 4576
Name of the Posts:
1. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) (Men/ Women): 3216 Posts
2. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men/ Women): 1067 Posts
Prisons & Correctional Service Department
3. Warder (Male): 240 Posts
4. Warder (Female): 25 Pots
Candidates must have attained the age of 18 years & must not have attained the age of 22 years as on 01-07-2016 i.e must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1994 and not later than 01-07-1998 for Post 1, 2 & must have attained the age of 18 years & must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 01-07-2016 i.e must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1986 and not later than 01-07-1998 for Post 3, 4. Upper age relaxation of 05 years for Backward Class/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Employee of A.P & Other candidates is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should have Intermediate or its equivalent examination recognised by the State Government.
Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test (PMT)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & final
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through website recruitment.appolice.gov.in on from 03-08-2016 at 10:00 Hours to 14-09-2016 at 17:00 Hours
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- for OCs/ BCs & Rs. 150/- for SCs/ STs towards Applications Processing & Examination by Mee Seva (e-Seva)/ AP Online/ TS Online in favour of Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh.
Instructions to Apply online:
1.Before applying online candidate should have scanned copies of copy of photo, signature & community certificate (for BC/ SC/ ST candidates).
2. Log on to website recruitment.appolice.gov.in
3. Click on Recruitment —-> “Job Advertisements”
4. Select the desired post & Click on “View”
5. Again click on Submit Application —->”Click here”
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit the Form
7. Take Print out of online application form for Future use
Last date to Apply: 14 September, 2016
Latest Job Notifications