AP Health Department Recruitment for Mid Level Health Provider Post at cfw.ap.nic.in
Andhra Pradesh Health Department Publishing the AP MLP Notification 2019 for the recruitment of Mid Level Provider Jobs On Contract Basis in the Zones of Vizag, Guntur, Rajahmundry, and Kadapa. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this MLHP Jobs in AP after getting complete information of the AP Health Department Recruitment 2019. Academic wise eligible contenders can fill the cfw.ap.nic.in MLP Application form and submit it before the last date. The application process is already started so candidates have to apply after checking the details from the whole page and submit their AP MLHP Application Form before the last date i.e 29.11.2019.
Candidates will undergo Bridge Programme (Certificate) in Community Health conducted by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) of six months duration. Further, Date for Execution of the Bond for Bridge Course & Counselling will be held on 23rd December 2019. Bridge course will be starting for all the selected candidates on 1st January 2020. The Department will provide support for IGNOU fee (cover study materials and counselling fee), boarding and accommodation etc… only to the selected candidates.
HMFWD Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2019 – Job Highlights
|Name of the Board||Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department (HMFWD), Andhra Pradesh|
|No of Vacancies||1113 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Mid Level Health Provided (MLHP)|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Job Category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Offline|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply||18th November 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||29th November 2019|
|Date for Execution of the Bond for Bridge Course & Counselling||23rd December 2019|
|Start of the Bridge course||1st January 2020|
|Andhra Pradesh HFWD Jobs Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Official Website||hmfw.ap.gov.in (OR) mlhp.aptonline.in|
HMFWD Recruitment 2019 in AP – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Mid Level Health Provided (MLHP)||1113|
Educational Qualification: NHM AP Recruitment
In accordance with the AP MLP Notification 2019 For Mid Level Provider Jobs, only Female Candidates who completed their B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized board with first-class only can apply.
Age Limit: NHM AP Recruitment
Candidates must possess the Minimum and Maximum age limits are as follows:
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
- For SC, ST: 40 years
Selection Process: AP Health Department Recruitment
Selection procedure for MLHP Jobs in AP HMFWD Recruitment 2019 is as follows:
- Online Entrance Test
Salary Detail: AP Health Department Recruitment
Pay Scale for Andhra Pradesh Health, Family and Welfare Dpt Recruitment 2019:
- Rs.25,000/- per month.
- No stipend will be paid during the training period.
Application Fee: NHM AP Recruitment
- For all others – Rs.300/-
- SC/ST & BC’s Candidates – No Application Fee
Application Fee – paid through online mode only.
Exam Centres: HM AP Recruitment
The candidates belonging to the districts and Zone as mentioned in the above table will be considered as local for that zone.
|Name of the ZONE||Districts Covered||Entrance Exam Centers|
|Zone – I||Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam||Visakhapatnam|
|Zone – II||East Godavari, West Godavari and Krishna||Rajamahendravaram and Vijayawada|
|Zone – III||Guntur, Prakasam and Nellore||Guntur|
|Zone – IV||Chittoor, Kadapa, Ananthapur and Kurnool||Tirupati and Kurnool|
Important Dates of Mid Health Provider Jobs in HMFWD AP Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to apply||18th November 2019|
|Last date to Apply||29th November 2019|
|Date for Execution of the Bond for Bridge Course & counselling||23rd December 2019|
|Start of the Bridge Course||
1st January 2020
How to Apply for HMFWD Andhra Pradesh Mid Level Health Provider Jobs 2019
- Firstly, click on Online apply link provided below
- Click on the Fill Application form
- An application form will be available on the screen
- Fill in your name, category, address, place of study, and other necessary details
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, hit on submit button to complete your recruitment process.
- Further, take a print out of your Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form).
Documents to be procedure at the time of selection for certification:
- SSC or equivalent examination (for date of birth)
- Intermediate examination or 10 + 2 Examination
- B.SC (N) examination pass certificates (Provision and Degree)
- Marks Memos of B.Sc., (Nursing) all years
- Certificate of Permanent Registration in Andhra Pradesh Nursing & Midwives Council should be enclosed.
- Copy of Caste / Community Certificate in case of SC/ ST / BC (with categorization) issued by the Revenue authority’s viz., Tahsildar / MRO Concerned. In the absence of a proper caste certificate, the candidate will be treated as OC candidate
- Study Certificates for the years 4th to 10th class from where the candidate studied (Government / Private / Aided / Municipal / ZP)
- In case of private study of 4th to 10th class, 7 years residence certificate from the Tahsildar / MRO Concerned should be enclosed
- Copy of latest Physically Handicapped Certificate issued by the Regional Medical Board or SADAREM in respect of candidates claiming reservation under PH Quota
Principal Secretary to Govt.,
Health, Medical & Family Welfare Dept.
5th Block, Ground Floor, Room No:157,
A.P Secretariat, Velagapudi,
Guntur Dt., Andhra Pradesh.
Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare,
2nd Floor, B-Block, Himagna Towers, D.No.189,
LIC Colony Adda Road,
Saipuram Colony, One Center,
Gollapudi, Vijayawada Rural,
Krishna Dt., Andhra Pradesh.
Important Link: Health, Medical & Family Welfare Dept, AP Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|