Andhra Bank Final Cutoff marks out. Check here
Andhra Bank Final Cutoff marks
The bank had invited applications for admission to the next batch of 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma Course in Banking in Finance (PGDBF) in a tie-up with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited, Bangalore.
The Bank has also released Interview Schedules for Manipal PO Programme. They are scheduled to be held from 3rd Feb 2016 to 5th Feb 2016.
MockBank provides a full-fledged online interview preparation programme. You can see the details here: www.mockbank.com/interview-prep
Here are the salient features:
- Ideal for working professionals, who want to choose their own time for preparation and have the savvy to use technology and the internet
- Course Offering:
- 6 hours: All sessions with specific preparation for concerned examination interviews and 4 mock interviews with feedback
- Preparation of resume/ CV
- Preparation and practice of most commonly asked personality and HR questions
- Concise interview preparation studies material
- Guidance on grooming, etiquette, body language, tone etc.
- Cheat sheets covering: current affairs, economy, banking sector and bank-specific information
- Course will be conducted online – one on one training with live tutor using webcam
- Flexibility to choose the days and times when you would like to have classes (e.g. weekends / late evening / early morning etc.)
- Experienced trainers and personalized mentorship from senior bankers and IIM alumni
- Course fees: Rs. 3,000/- all inclusive