This article will cover the following topics: Andhra Bank Manipal PO Vacancies, Salary Packages of Andhra Bank Manipal PO, Pattern for Andhra Bank Manipal PO, Eligibility for Andhra Bank Manipal PO, Syllabus for Andhra Bank Manipal PO, Preparation Tips for Andhra Bank Manipal PO
Andhra Bank is conducting online examination for selection of candidates to 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in tie-up with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited, Bangalore.
After successful completion of the course (within the stipulated time period), the candidate would be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
Andhra Bank Manipal PO Vacancies
As per the official notification, Andhra Bank will intake 200 students for this course.
UR – 101, OBC-54, SC-30, ST-15
Salary of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
Rs. 23700- 980×7/30560-1145×2/32850-1310×7/42020
This is excluding DA, HRA and CCA.
The initial yearly emoluments would be approximately Rs 6.56/- lakhs in a Metropolitan Centre.
Andhra Bank Manipal PO Pattern
- Online Exam: The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in the Online Test will be arranged in descending order in each category and the candidates in the order of merit, subject to 5 times the number of intake in each category, will be called for Interview.
- Interview: The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank. The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online Test, Group discussion (GD) and Interview.
Andhra Bank Manipal PO Eligibility
1. Age (As on 01.09.2015)
Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years
i.e a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1987 and not later than 01.09.1995 (both dates inclusive).
Add +5 for SC/ST, +3 for OBC.
2. Education Qualification (As on 01.09.2015)
Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Andhra Bank Manipal PO Syllabus
- Reasoning (50 marks, 50 questions),
- English Language (50 marks, 50 questions),
- Quantitative Aptitude (50 marks, 50 questions),
- General Awareness ,with special reference to Banking Industry (50 marks, 50 questions)
- Seating arrangement
- Circle Arrangement
- North-South Arrangement Puzzle
- Blood Relation
- Data Sufficiency
- Ratio , Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Work
- Time Speed & Distance
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation
- National Current Affairs
- International Current Affairs
- Sports Current Affairs
- Defence Current Affairs
- Banking Current Affairs
- Economic Current Affairs
- Business Current Affairs
- Books and Authors
- Person in News/Awards
- Current Affairs RBI
- Current Affairs Yearbook,
- Govt. Schemes and Budget
- National Organizations
- International Organizations
- Static Affairs
- Banking Terms and Theory
- RBI Theory
- Economics Terms and Theory
- International Economy
- Indian Economy Structure
Preparation Tips for Andhra Bank Manipal PO
- Start by viewing the syllabus and getting the gist of it.
- To get an idea about likability topics, go through each topics questions.
- Write down your strong and weak topics.
- With 20 days left, keep your focus on further sharpening your strengths.
- Increase your reading speed (Click here for Speed Reading Tips )
- Go through the concepts of your strong topics.
- Solve some basic questions.
- After getting a stronghold on concepts and basic questions, start learning shortcuts tricks.
- Memorize tables, squares, cubes and fractions for faster calculations.
- Move to complex questions (calculation intensive) and do not use a calculator.
- Give full length and sectional mock tests to understand paper pattern, time allocation and identify further chinks in your armor.
- After giving Mock Tests, analyse your attempt and focus on questions and topics with 90- 100% accuracy
- If you are taking more than 1 minute to solve questions with 100% accuracy, solve more questions and up your solving speed.
- Checkout previous year question papers and solve them. Give special attention to sectional cutoffs.
- If you find yourself lagging in any particular section, then focus on areas where you can increase your scores.
Friends, this is it for Preparation tips for Andhra Bank Manipal PO. If you have any queries, please ask them in the comments section below and we will be glad to answer them for you. All the very best!