RBI Assistant exam started on 1st August. Below is the section-wise analysis of the exam and you can see questions asked in GA section at the end of this post.
Overall, the test was easy. A good number of attempts in the test were 150 – 170.
Reasoning section was easy and a good no of attempts in this section were 30-35 Questions. In this section Questions were asked from following topics
- Data Sufficiency
- Sitting Arrangement
Overall, the NA section was moderate and a good number of attempts in this section were 25-30. Topics from which questions were asked:
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation Set
- Arithmetic (Profit Loss, Time & Distance, Percentage, Age, etc.)
Overall, the English section was easy and a well prepared candidate could attempt 33-38 questions. Topics from which the questions were asked:
- Reading Comprehensions
- Cloze test
- Error Spotting
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Correction
GA section was easy and a well prepared candidate could attempt 25-30 questions. For Current Affairs Questions were asked from last 5 months regarding various govt schemes.
CK section was very easy and a well prepared candidate could attempt 32-35 questions in this section. This section focused on areas like Basic Hardware and Software, Microsoft Excel, Networking etc
General Awareness Questions:
- What is the capital of Dadra and Nagar Haveli? – Silvassa
- Who was recently appointed as RBI deputy governor? – SS Mundra
- Who is the Information and Broadcasting (I&B) Minister of India? – Arun Jaitley
- Regional Rural Banks is regulated by – NABARD
- Keoladeo National Park is located in which state? – Rajasthan
- ‘Test of my life’ is autobiography of – Yuvraj Singh
- The Kaiga Atomic Power Station is located in – Karnataka
- Floyd Joy Mayweather Jr. is associated with which sport? – Boxing
- Longest River in the World – Nile
- Where is IMF Headquarter? – Washington, D.C.
- Winner of CEAT Indian Cricketer of the Year award – Ajinkya Rahane
- Capital of Bhutan – Thimphu
- Who is the Union Minister for Health & Family Welfare – Shri. J P Nadda
- What is the Currency of Estonia? – Euro
- Who is the author of “Kashmir: The Vajpayee Years “ – A.S. Dulat